Door to Body Weatherstripping Issue (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
New to me 95 and noticed both front door to body weatherstrips don't appear to be the same as the rears. Do they appear to be the wrong part or is there a trick to get seal over the headliner fabric like the rears are?

PN looks to be 623126001003
20210301_141153.jpg
20210301_141210.jpg

New to me 95 and noticed both front door to body weatherstrips don't appear to be the same as the rears. Do they appear to be the wrong part or is there a trick to get seal over the headliner fabric like the rears are?

PN looks to be 623126001003
View attachment 2600491View attachment 2600492
The weather stripping should just pull right off. Then push it back on while working the edge of the head liner under the weather strip. I just replaced mine and it was a challenge to get everything the same as before

The weather stripping should just pull right off. Then push it back on while working the edge of the head liner under the weather strip. I just replaced mine and it was a challenge to get everything the same as before

No problem removing it. The grey trim side that should cover the headliner doesn't seem to be the same texture as the rear doors or have enough lip to tuck the headliner. Here's a close up of what it looks like:
20210301_130441.jpg

Do you remember if yours looked the same? Thanks

62312-60070-B0 is the part number I came up with for the grey left front door for the later FZJ80 with the easily removable headliner.

Looks like previous owner put the wrong fronts on. That explains everything. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom