Parting Out Lehi, Utah ***Updated 93-97 FJ80's and LX450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you have a coil, igniter, starter, or distributor? Shipping to 95062?

Do you have the exhaust heat shields for it? Specifically the one for the Cat converter going over the frame? Shipping to 77581

Is the fuel door still available on the champagne/gold 80?

Thank you.

NEW ARRIVAL! 1994 LandCruiser 80 series, for used parts. Color code 4K1.
This is our most recent 80 series acquisition, but we do have 5 others that are less complete that we are parting out as well! We will post pictures of them down the road to help you find all the bits and pieces you are looking for, big or small.

As far as this 80 goes..
There are a couple of little dents and scratches on the bumper covers and front fenders, but for the most part, the condition of this vehicle is very good as it has been well maintained! The interior is also pretty clean!
The body parts are in good condition, if you need a picture of a specific part, feel free to ask!

Unfortunately, we are not selling the front axle assy or steering gear box. The production date of this Toyota is 10/94, so it is a very late OB1 version on all the electrical.

If there is a part I do not have listed below, feel free to ask about it! Send me a Toyota part #, name, or picture, and I will do my best to come up with something for you!

Left Headlamps has small hole in glass $80. Right Headlamp $125. Frt Grille $75. Front filler panel below headlamps $75. Left front bumper end w/chrome $50. Right and left marker lights $50 ea. Clean hood, only 2 sm dents and clean from rock chips $250. Left fender $175. Right fender $175. Lower metal engine cover $75. Front door shells w mldg $150 ea. Passenger front door mirror $95. Outer door handles $40 ea. Rear door shells w/mldg $150 ea. Lt and Rt Rear Qtr mounted taillamp wiring only (1991-1994) $30 ea.
Rear upper hatch "LANDCRUISER" badge $60. 3rd Brake light (tested) $100. Rear upper spoiler $100.
Lower Hatch Assy 1 small spot of previous repair $150. Power door latches $65 e. Seat belts $55 ea.
Right front Seat (manual) $100 Left front seat $100. 4 rear seats $125 ea. Console lid-$50. Lt and Rt airbags $100ea. inner door panels $65 ea. Glove box $40. Temperature control unit (tested) $75. Left master window switch $50. Headlamp switch $65. Speedometer $75. Left sun visor $75 Right sun visor $75. Secondary $25. Air cleaner box $50. Intake hose $65. Air resonator w/ports $35. Thottle body $175. Engine Assy SOLD. Transmission $500. Transfer case $300. Drive lines $100 ea. Rear axle assy (non locking) $650. Rear axle shafts with backing plates $150 ea. Frt lwr control arms $85 ea. 16 alloy wheels (no center caps) $90 ea. Engine computer $125. Coolant overflow $25. Washer reservoir $40. Ac condenser $90. AC fan $60. Air flow meter (tested) $250. Alternator $70. Starter $60. Distributor $75. Igniter $50. AC compressor $120. Window regulators w motors $50 ea. Fuel tank(less pump/brkt) $150. Steering wheel with horn pad $50. Speedometer cluster $75. Clock with alarm and stopwatch (tested) $50.

There is $15 minimum charge per part, unless negotiated otherwise. We ship daily but please understand shipping can be VERY expensive based on size, weight, and distance. We are located in Utah, so shipping a sunroof assy to New York will cost more than the part. We put a 90 day warranty on our parts so that you can have the peace of mind that what you're getting is guaranteed to work properly. Our business phone number is 801-768-4424. If you call and we don't answer, leave a voicemail, and we will get back to you during our regular business hours.
(Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, MST) You can also email us @: japaneseautopartsinc@juno.com

This is a special place to visit, so PLEASE schedule your visit with us ahead of time if you plan to come in.
Visitors will be accompanied into the yard. Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. CLOSED WEEKENDS.
Japanese Auto Parts, Inc 2501 N 1200 LEHI UT 84043

We have been tearing apart Japanese vehicle for 32 years and cruisers, are our passion. Google search Japanese Auto Parts & Wrecking for more on our bio.
We know that you are looking for hard to find parts and we will do our best to help you get exactly what you are looking for.

View attachment 2200538

View attachment 2200544

View attachment 2200547

View attachment 2200549

View attachment 2200552
Looking for exhaust:need downpipe and possibly cat back as well ..mine got roasted by the salt

I'm looking for the antenna bezel that seals on the fender of '97 FJ80. Please let me know if you have one available. Thanks.

Hello, looking for a set of orange parking lights or corners no crack.. anything available shipped to 33178

Is a dash pad still useable after the aribag has gone off? Any un-airbagged and crack-free dashes for a 95+ ? If so, I might drive over and pick up those seats too. :)

looking for "Plate, Rear Floor Mat, No.1", Toyota P/N 58625-60010-03. This is a brown plastic piece just inside the passenger rear door on floor next to 2nd row seat. Held on by two plastic screws but I don't need those, just the step plate with the "tread" pattern on it. Again, passenger side. For 1997 LX450.

Have a full set of fender flares? looking to buy full set. also need passenger corner lamp/parking lamp shipped out to hawaii.

Looking for the front drivers side door latch. Specifically the linkage coming off the right side of the picture.

front_left_car_door_lock_latch_assemblyjpg.image.200x200.jpg

Looking for the lower stud that holds the power steering pump on a 97 80.
85836727-524D-4299-8F8C-CDEBE235EE9C.jpeg

View attachment 2599115

check that out. think - repeat, think - p/n is 90901-26001. One of mine was boogered up and I replaced it. think it was only 3-4 bucks new.

Do you have any black door handles available
not currently
looking for "Plate, Rear Floor Mat, No.1", Toyota P/N 58625-60010-03. This is a brown plastic piece just inside the passenger rear door on floor next to 2nd row seat. Held on by two plastic screws but I don't need those, just the step plate with the "tread" pattern on it. Again, passenger side. For 1997 LX450.
$35 + ship
Have a full set of fender flares? looking to buy full set. also need passenger corner lamp/parking lamp shipped out to hawaii.
PM me
Looking for the front drivers side door latch. Specifically the linkage coming off the right side of the picture.

View attachment 2598748
latch assy: $55 + ship
still looking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom