Prospeed 100 series roof rack for Landcruiser and LX470! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks amazing. Need to replace the factory rack before my thule skybox gets some wings and flies away!! When is group buy #10 ?
Since I missed the last one - 06 LX. All black pls

Hey Brian! Any updates on production for the latest group buy? Super excited to get that shipping notification :)
Hi sorry for the late response! Been working hard on new products and all the orders in line! We had some supplier delays due to recent weather and shortages but it’s being worked on and I’m hopeful we can get all the racks out in 2 weeks or so. Thank you so much for understanding and I always try my best to make sure the racks are done right and in your hands ASAP. Thank you!

I have not followed the thread in a month or so. Brian, are you making a ladder that will attach to the rack...for the 100s?
It’s going to happen! I’ve been focused on getting the last run out to everyone. But ive worked out a design I’m going with and trying to justify if I wanted mounted driver side or passenger side lol... what would you prefer? I feel like both sides would slightly obstruct the driver regardless .

It’s going to happen! I’ve been focused on getting the last run out to everyone. But ive worked out a design I’m going with and trying to justify if I wanted mounted driver side or passenger side lol... what would you prefer? I feel like both sides would slightly obstruct the driver regardless .
Mounted on driver side

Hi sorry for the late response! Been working hard on new products and all the orders in line! We had some supplier delays due to recent weather and shortages but it’s being worked on and I’m hopeful we can get all the racks out in 2 weeks or so. Thank you so much for understanding and I always try my best to make sure the racks are done right and in your hands ASAP. Thank you!

can you post up a link to the amazon single row led light bar you used? Trying to find the skinniest one and this is what I’m leaning toward:

LED Light Bar 40 inch - 4WDKING Screwless 200W IP69K Waterproof Off-Road Combo LED Work Light Super Bright Truck Driving Fog Lamp Fit for Ford F150 Polaris RZR Jeep Wrangler Amazon product ASIN B07PYSPF76

I am going to agree with Burns Crew and say the driver's side. A big issue to me is how far back it sit on the rack. We should still be able to mount stuff to the side of the rack. Like, right now i have little mounts to hold my shovel and axe but those are going to come down for an awning and road shower. I have my truck set up so that the RTT opens over the passenger side. I plan to mount the brackets for a road shower over the passenger side and an awning on the drivers side. I'd like to be able to mount these and still have access to the ladder.

can you post up a link to the amazon single row led light bar you used? Trying to find the skinniest one and this is what I’m leaning toward:

LED Light Bar 40 inch - 4WDKING Screwless 200W IP69K Waterproof Off-Road Combo LED Work Light Super Bright Truck Driving Fog Lamp Fit for Ford F150 Polaris RZR Jeep Wrangler Amazon product ASIN B07PYSPF76
This is the one it’s been solid for me for 2 years Xprite Single Row Slim 42" 200W CREE LED Light Bar, 4D Optical Lens Flood Beam for Jeep 4X 4 Side by Side Off Road ATV SUV UTV Car Truck Amazon product ASIN B07MDHSW3L

I am going to agree with Burns Crew and say the driver's side. A big issue to me is how far back it sit on the rack. We should still be able to mount stuff to the side of the rack. Like, right now i have little mounts to hold my shovel and axe but those are going to come down for an awning and road shower. I have my truck set up so that the RTT opens over the passenger side. I plan to mount the brackets for a road shower over the passenger side and an awning on the drivers side. I'd like to be able to mount these and still have access to the ladder.
I considered side mounted ones but I think a rear hatch mount is the way to go... keeps the side clear while allowing you to mount something light on it like a trasharoo and possibly light weight shovel or smaller rotopax... I’m also looking at stronger shocks to compensate for the ladder and accessories... the ladder I’m hopping to do in aluminum for weight and add steel in the top bracket for strength. Sorry if I confused you guys regarding passenger and driver side but I meant on the hatch... which side you guys preferred 😊

I considered side mounted ones but I think a rear hatch mount is the way to go... keeps the side clear while allowing you to mount something light on it like a trasharoo and possibly light weight shovel or smaller rotopax... I’m also looking at stronger shocks to compensate for the ladder and accessories... the ladder I’m hopping to do in aluminum for weight and add steel in the top bracket for strength. Sorry if I confused you guys regarding passenger and driver side but I meant on the hatch... which side you guys preferred 😊
Is it like a left earring vs right earring thing? I always thought driverside ladders were standard and prefer them.

Hey Brian....will the Prinsu awning mounting brackets fit on the rack? I am wondering if the space for it to slide onto the side rail is the same.
Yes it fits! But I have awning brackets coming out in a week. It’s a quick removal awning bracket to make it easier to remove and mount on the wall when you’re not using it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom