Group Buy: Racks, Drawers, Gull Wings & Tail Gate Storage (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We are back! (sort of). Sorry for the delay in response - we have been without power since Monday 5am and no running water - my focus has been on the 5 kids in our house when the power did come back on for a few hours.

Apologies to all those who have no heard back from me via email etc.

I will be sending out balance invoices today (as far as I can get before we get cut off again) and once done I will work through the emails and requests that have come in over the weekend who I have not yet responded to.

Build update: we are on course for completing everything by March 5th, in time for loading on the March 15th vessel arriving Houston April 15-18 (reminder - boat timings can occur - current 1st US port of call is Houston, that may change to Louisiana without notice, adding several days to the ETA)
@RuggedBound I also never received a reply on my drawer question. Completely understand why as we have friends that are struggling in Texas right now. Get back to me when able.

Interested on the tailgate storage. Is the group buy price is still available?

Interested on the tailgate storage. Is the group buy price is still available?
Sorry, the cut-off has passed and we did add a few extras but they have all been spoken for. If something changes we will get back to you.

Very interested in the Fridge Slide out as well if you ever decide to do a group buy.
We will have a special fridge slide price for MUD with a standing MUD discount code for our site. Keep an eye out for that!

What size fridge slide are you looking at?

@RuggedBound Is it too late to order the drawer system for LX470? and fridge slide out
Sadly you did miss the cut-off, and while we did add a few extra units of each product on offer all the LX470 drawers are spoken for on this batch and we have taken orders for the following shipment already. Will send you a PM.

@RuggedBound I also never received a reply on my drawer question. Completely understand why as we have friends that are struggling in Texas right now. Get back to me when able.
Ryan, sorry about that. I am trying to find that question - I do not see a PM from you, was it maybe in a different thread? IF you could direct me to it I would be glad to answer.

We will have a special fridge slide price for MUD with a standing MUD discount code for our site. Keep an eye out for that!

What size fridge slide are you looking at?
Looking at the 50L Actually put an order in to hold my spot for the next batch, but id love to figure out how to get the Mud discount!

Loading day has arrived! We are packing the container in South Africa as of last night, it will be on the road to the port by Thursday and sailing next week . Current ETA in Houston is April 14th but the usual sea cargo delays by ports and weather are always a risk. However, this is our current update. For those who have not yet paid the balance invoice please do so immediately.

In for future group buys for the storage and drawers, potentially the gullwings as well.

Question: Do you offer pick-up in Houston? I'm just up the road in Austin and wouldn't mind making the drive to save on freight shipping.

In for future group buys for the storage and drawers, potentially the gullwings as well.

Question: Do you offer pick-up in Houston? I'm just up the road in Austin and wouldn't mind making the drive to save on freight shipping.
Send me a PM with your details and I will set you up for our next batch which we are working on right now. Yes local pickup in Houston is possible!

We are sailing! Our vessel is the Diamond Land - stopping in Cape Town tonight for more containers then headed to Houston - ETA April 14th.

Passing Jeffreys Bay today (who saw Endless Summer?)

jeffreys-bay.jpg

Capture.JPG

Any idea when the next batch will be arriving? Can't decide between this drawer system it a dobinsons

Any idea when the next batch will be arriving? Can't decide between this drawer system it a dobinsons
Next batch is already being built, sailing in May, arriving in June - towards the end of the month at current timing. Pricing is back to MSRP. If you want to pre-order send me a PM and we can work something out.

1617691968399.png
1617692134639.png

Update time! We are currently sailing past Cuba and have been making good time. Still set for port of Houston Apr 12-14 window. We are (I am) already building pallets for all the shipments. Fun times and in my spare time I may start framing houses because I am in still in the honeymoon period with the framing nailer and think it is light. After 60 pallets I will provide feedback. I bet it will feel much, much heavier.

Lately we have seen customs and port operations take about 7-10 business days from the time the vessel offloads to the time our container is in the warehouse for unpacking. The container was - FULL - so I promise 3 things:

1. We are working now to have every custom pallet ready for each drawer/rack/tent/etc before the container is offloaded
2. It takes time to unload a container this size and palletize/strap each item. We will likely not sleep much until the last pallet is out the door
3. Getting your goods on the road is all I will be focused on while I do it

What you can do to help:
Check your email for shipping confirmation emails and subsequent shipping invoices.

We will be focused on getting boxes strapped to pallets and out the door. If your confirmation or your payment is not received we will likely only get back to your order once everything else is out the door, so please help us help everyone.

I look forward to the crazy weeks ahead and beyond. Thank you all for your trust, patience and business.

Theo

FWIW, if time is of the essence, I ordered the dobinsons last Friday, and they’re arriving Thursday. Very quick ship

FWIW, if time is of the essence, I ordered the dobinsons last Friday, and they’re arriving Thursday. Very quick ship
We are working hard on building inventory here in Houston and we love the support we have seen from the MUD community. When our group buy products land I hope the results speak for themselves, it should be worth the wait.

The reality is our products are made to order in a small factory in South Africa where they were designed and developed by Cruiser lovers over the past 2 decades. We simply cannot compete with the pricing and timelines from the major Chinese manufacturers but it is a great time to be a Cruiser owner with all the options on the market.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom