SOLD 1994 80 series: Colorado Springs, CO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It’s separated.
Okay, Is the wheel complete other than the cc? I'm trying to replace an aftermarket steering wheel that is currently in the rig.

Looking for passenger side second row step plate, still available?

Okay, Is the wheel complete other than the cc? I'm trying to replace an aftermarket steering wheel that is currently in the rig.
The wheel is complete but I have one person ahead of you.

I see you still have the shifter/transfer case cover with the dual cup holder...I'll take it if still available. Let me know - thanks.

The wheel is complete but I have one person ahead of you.
No worries, I should've clarified I was interested in the wheel when I asked about the CC.

Hey there wondering if i could get prices for:

-Complete lock set with or without matching keys (driver and passenger doors, ignition lock, rear hatch lock)
-front bumper mounting brackets
-inner hood insulation fabric (can be ripped, really just need for making a template for some new material)
-gas cap hinge
-front driver door lower window trim (chrome piece with black plastic if in good condition)
-power steering pump
-front trans cooler lines and cooler

If you could provide individual prices that'd give me a better idea of what I can afford

Hey there wondering if i could get prices for:

-Complete lock set with or without matching keys (driver and passenger doors, ignition lock, rear hatch lock)
-front bumper mounting brackets
-inner hood insulation fabric (can be ripped, really just need for making a template for some new material)
-gas cap hinge
-front driver door lower window trim (chrome piece with black plastic if in good condition)
-power steering pump
-front trans cooler lines and cooler

If you could provide individual prices that'd give me a better idea of what I can afford
Those are all sold already

Still have the instrument cluster?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom