Trail ride thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Camo is likely to make an appearance. 👍🤙

A little maintenance, a tailpipe extension (I'll tailgun....this beast has lethal exhaust), and a lunchbox locker is a good start to many good decisions. Me thinks I'll buy the parts house out of fuel filters as well. This tank...errrrrr....yeah....it holds gas.

Lots. We'll get an album together.

Good ride.
Great group.
Excellent 6 pack dirty santa swap.

Looks like a great turnout and a great ride!

Itching to wheel some more and have some time off.

Thoughts on hitting chocco Tuesday or Wednesday?

We are working plans for a few rides in March..

1. March 13th, we’ll help the Rocket City Rock Crawlers on another clean up run of Iron Gap and Estill Fork

2. March 18/21, Some of us are going to Lonestar Landcruiser Round Up at Katemcy Rocks in TX.

3. March 26th, we are doing a shakedown run for all the winter projects at Hawk Pride Mtn Off Road Park.

more to come on all of these but pencil them in on your calendars!

1. March 13th, we’ll help the Rocket City Rock Crawlers on another clean up run of Iron Gap and Estill Fork

2. March 18/21, Some of us are going to Lonestar Landcruiser Round Up at Katemcy Rocks in TX.

3. March 26th, we are doing a shakedown run for all the winter projects at Hawk Pride Mtn Off Road Park.

In for March 26th weekend.

Also just an FYI, DLC is doing a day ride this Saturday to Oakmulgee WMA if any of you guys are interested. Details in our clubhouse page.

In for March 26th weekend.

Also just an FYI, DLC is doing a day ride this Saturday to Oakmulgee WMA if any of you guys are interested. Details in our clubhouse page.
Don’t think I can go, but interested to know what that place is like. Take pictures!

Who wants to camp the 26th and 27th at HPO? Would love to make that one a full weekend.

That's gonna be a week-of call for us. Gotta see how ornery Old Man Winter is going to be.

That's gonna be a week-of call for us. Gotta see how ornery Old Man Winter is going to be.

Concur but nice weather is nice weather and if its nice I say we take advantage.

I looking to buys some radios for trail rides this year. I expect to use them with my mountain biking team, too. Who is the expert?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom