Parting Out Virginia/DC part out 1988 fj62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi JK...do you have the bracket that holds the two 4WD solenoids (vacuum valves)? This bracket is located at the rear right-center of the engine compartment near the top (circled in white in the photo below). I also need the connectors off the wiring harness, that connects to the solenoids, so if that harness is damaged can you include those too?

View attachment 2588536
I have the bracket but not pulling it from the Solonoids. Also not cutting the connectors off the harness.

I have the bracket but not pulling it from the Solonoids. Also not cutting the connectors off the harness.
No, I wouldn't expect you to cut up the Cowl harness unless it was already butchered. How much for the bracket and solenoids (and do you know if they work?). Rusted or in good condition? Thanks

Do you have one of these for an late 60? Curious what they cost....

1613754663718.png

Hi, would you happen to have the AC cooler housing, the AC lines that run from the cooler through the firewall, and any of the other pieces below? Thank you.

1613880889834.png

do you have any of these items:

1. drivers side rear door quarter window?
  2. drivers side rear tailight
  3. grey rubberized carpeting that goes over interior rear wheel wells

do you have any of these items:

1. drivers side rear door quarter window?
  2. drivers side rear tailight
  3. grey rubberized carpeting that goes over interior rear wheel wells
Hey there yes I have all that stuff. Message me for pricing

Trying to find a couple parts. One is the rear crossmember as seen in the picture. The second is the rear wiper. I don’t need the arm just the nuts and washers that hold it in the body.

221FDCF7-F973-42CB-B456-594FC103F095.jpeg

A4B5CEA3-7B23-4369-A51A-E093BD5C0F4A.jpeg

Hi - do you have a set of the stereo mounting brackets?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom