40 vs 55? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think I gave $700-800 Cdn for this parts 55 a couple years ago. Back half is badly rotted, but it has donated some parts to a better 55 already, and I may turn it into a rough farm ute if I ever get around to it. FWIW, if you scroll down the main forum page, second from the bottom is a dedicated FJ55 section.
IMG_20171123_154219_hdr.jpg

Last edited:
I think I gave $700-800 Cdn for this parts 55 a couple years ago. Back half is badly rotted, but it has donated some parts to a better 55 already, and I may turn it into a rough farm ute if I ever get around to it. FWIW, if you scroll down the main forum page, second from the bottom is a dedicated FJ55 section.
I think I gave $700-800 Cdn for this parts 55 a couple years ago. Back half is badly rotted, but it has donated some parts to a better 55 already, and I may turn it into a rough farm ute if I ever get around to it. FWIW, if you scroll down the main forum page, second from the bottom is a dedicated FJ55 section.View attachment 2590717
Thanks for the input 👍 I’m really just interested in the wheels and tires, but maybe if it’s worth it to part out, I may grab it. this is the one here
I think I gave $700-800 Cdn for this parts 55 a couple years ago. Back half is badly rotted, but it has donated some parts to a better 55 already, and I may turn it into a rough farm ute if I ever get around to it. FWIW, if you scroll down the main forum page, second from the bottom is a dedicated FJ55 section.View attachment 2590717
Ya ok thanks for the input 👍 I’m really just interested in the tires and wheels but maybe if I could recover some cost back i might buy it. 🤔

BBE582CB-F382-4A50-BC3D-979C3BF0721D.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom