2021 4x4 Labs group buy info. (March 15-30) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.coastal-aquariums.com
********Ok, here's the code:

IH8MUD-315-331-2021

Go to the 4x4 Labs site and put your order in.

If you are part of a group shipping situation, make sure to put that in your comments so that they can organize those pallets.

Remember that group shipping is only for kits, if you buy a built bumper it will ship solo at full price.

Everyone will be charged shipping, if you are part of a group pickup, your shipping will be refunded at some point. If you are part of a group ship on one pallet, you will receive a partial refund once they determine the actual
shipping costs. Sorry, that's just the way they want to do it.

Now breakout those credit cards and get your orders in!*******

***Edit: this is the thread for the March 2021 4x4 Labs group buy. Started off as a question, but now it's a real thing. If you have been kicking around the idea of any 4x4 Labs products for your rig, hop on now for a discount.***

****Edit #2 Talked to Simon at 4x4 Labs today. (3/8)

First of all, no matter how many orders we get, we will get 10% off. Period.

This is a very large preorder. This will slow down processing, some kits might not go out for 30 days, built stuff could exceed their current 12-14 week build time.

As for bulk shipping, the max # of kits that they can ship on one pallet is 4. So shipping savings will be maximized in groups of 4 items (not necessarily people as some people have 2 bumpers, or bumper and sliders etc). I will try to get some ballpark pricing for shipping 1 item vs 4 items to a couple of our bulk locations and post those up to help you decide how you want to ship.

We agreed that the discount code should not be posted until right before the ordering window to prevent a dozen people from asking why it doesn't work.
On that note, he requested that:

***ALL ORDERS WILL BE PROCESSED ONLINE. DO NOT CALL YOUR ORDER IN PLEASE ***

He also stated that he will need to work out the logistics for prioritizing which orders go out when, especially as it pertains to the bulk shipping locations.

At this point it would probably benefit us to not spread the info about the GB to anyone else that's not in this forum.

Let me know if there are any questions that I might be able to help with.

Mike ****

I'm finally ready to pull the trigger on a 4x4 Labs rear bumper, but would really like to save a few bucks by buying through a group buy. Anyone know of one currently or planning on starting one?

Last edited:
CHeck your local clubs. I am on the East coast and could not be of help.

Even if you have to pay full price for one you will still be happy. They are great bumpers. They don't seem to be the trendy bumper company for 80 series anymore but they are the only bumpers I would buy if I was purchasing new bumpers for an 80.

If you can’t get a group buy going, keep your eyes open for 4x4 Labs periodic sales. They had one around the new year, so it might be awhile.

They might have a small MUD discount?

If you can’t get a group buy going, keep your eyes open for 4x4 Labs periodic sales. They had one around the new year, so it might be awhile.

They might have a small MUD discount?

I called and talked to them today, no discounts were offered. A group buy will roll around eventually.

Even if you have to pay full price for one you will still be happy. They are great bumpers. They don't seem to be the trendy bumper company for 80 series anymore but they are the only bumpers I would buy if I was purchasing new bumpers for an 80.

I'm very frugal, so I will just wait until the price is right. They have the only rear bumper I really like. I wish someone made a comparable tube bumper to kind of match my sliders and front bumper, with swingouts etc, but nothing like that is on the market, so this is the bumper for me.

Did you talk to Luke or someone who just answered the phone? Did you ask what constitutes a 'group buy' reduction in cost and how much would that be? I'm also in the market to buy from them, been holding off for the right time. :)

Did you talk to Luke or someone who just answered the phone? Did you ask what constitutes a 'group buy' reduction in cost and how much would that be? I'm also in the market to buy from them, been holding off for the right time. :)
I'd consider it too.

I did not talk to Luke, I believe it was Simon. And I did not get into the details. Unfortunately I don't have the time to manage a group buy right now, but they are up for it if anyone else wants to manage it. I believe it's at least 10 pieces needed and 10 or 15% off, I don't recall exactly.

I would love to order the basic model but getting it across the border to Canada may be a problem. This is by far the best high clearance bumper in my opinion.

I love mine. Not sure if i got it on a group buy or not but the design and build quality is spectacular. So good in fact that i went back and picked up the ladder, jerry can rack and a set of sliders.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom