NEW TOY (2.0) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tony_Farson

Club President, Battle Born Cruisers
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
battleborncruisers.com
Welp just made a deal for this one. Flying down to Vegas to drive it home next Wed. Christian said you were kicking the tires on it too @lelandEOD :) Glad you didn't buy it!

I already ordered my ARBs and factory locker switch and some other must haves for me. I passed on a ton of them because I wanted something that already had pretty much everything I would want (so I didn't end up neck deep in another project truck!). This one is literally perfect for me.

IMG_20210105_072856_604.jpg

20201204_160808.jpg

1993 FZJ80
ARB Front Bumper- $1k
KC Pro6 Gravity 50" LED 8 light - $2k
Pro Comp 7" LED Lights- $400
Custom Rock Sliders- $500
Custom Rear Swing outs- 1k
OME Heavy Springs - 2.5" lift
Bilstein 5100 Shocks
Delta Panhard Correction Bar
Prinsu Roof Rack - $900
315/75/16 Milestar Patagonia MT Tires
New A/C system installed in 2019
Dual AGM batteries

Welp just made a deal for this one. Flying down to Vegas to drive it home next Wed. Christian said you were kicking the tires on it too @lelandEOD :) Glad you didn't buy it!

I already ordered my ARBs and factory locker switch and some other must haves for me. I passed on a ton of them because I wanted something that already had pretty much everything I would want (so I didn't end up neck deep in another project truck!). This one is literally perfect for me.

View attachment 2588993

View attachment 2588994

1993 FZJ80
ARB Front Bumper- $1k
Bilstein 5100 Shocks
Prinsu Roof Rack - $900
Dual AGM batteries

NICE! I lusted over that rig too. In the end, I just decided I wanted to start from scratch and not have to mess with retrofitting the smog equipment.
Let's get together next week and crawl around them.

NICE! I lusted over that rig too. In the end, I just decided I wanted to start from scratch and not have to mess with retrofitting the smog equipment.
Let's get together next week and crawl around them.

Yeah I know a guy a guy (@reklund5) who can help with the smog equipment if I decide I want it. :) I just ordered my RTT for it and am hoping it arrives before the overnight trip in March!

You want me to head up to your place after I get back with it?

View attachment 2588993

View attachment 2588994

1993 FZJ80
ARB Front Bumper- $1k
Bilstein 5100 Shocks
Prinsu Roof Rack - $900
Dual AGM batteries
That thing looks super nice! Great buy Tony. I'd love to check it out when you get it back if I'm available. You know being new to this 80 game I'm still soaking it all in.

That thing looks super nice! Great buy Tony. I'd love to check it out when you get it back if I'm available. You know being new to this 80 game I'm still soaking it all in.

LOL. Same... Lemme help make things worse for you. :rofl:

23% lower crawl gear upgrade
Compound low "blackbox"

Combining those with 4.88 gears (and the 2.95 first gear) can get you a final crawl ratio of 84:1. Comparing that to factory 30:1 final crawl and you can get a massive improvement for crawling. I am calling NWFab today to see if I can still buy the black box.

Nice. Welcome to the 80’s.

Yeah I know a guy a guy (@reklund5) who can help with the smog equipment if I decide I want it. :) I just ordered my RTT for it and am hoping it arrives before the overnight trip in March!

You want me to head up to your place after I get back with it?
Um... Yeah, of course!

Um... Yeah, of course!

Coool! Waiting impatiently for the check to finish "processing" I used to work in the banking industry and know that it doesn't actually take 3-5 business days for checks to clear. ACH processors deposit all the monies from Monday into high risk/high yield stocks for a few days, make some millions and sometimes billions off it, then send the deposits into the owner's checking accounts on Wed or Friday... Basically they steal investment money from us for 3-5 days. Drives me nuts!

Coool! Waiting impatiently for the check to finish "processing" I used to work in the banking industry and know that it doesn't actually take 3-5 business days for checks to clear. ACH processors deposit all the monies from Monday into high risk/high yield stocks for a few days, make some millions and sometimes billions off it, then send the deposits into the owner's checking accounts on Wed or Friday... Basically they steal investment money from us for 3-5 days. Drives me nuts!
Yup, like most things we’ve allowed into our banking system, it’s a complete racket.

Looks nice. FYI, if you are gearing an 80 and want 35's, go 5.29. Our elevation needs that extra gearing.

Looks nice. FYI, if you are gearing an 80 and want 35's, go 5.29. Our elevation needs that extra gearing.

I probably will and that was the gearing I was thinking about. It already has 35s and I'll be driving it home tomorrow, so we'll see how it feels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom