ECM Reliable Sourcing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anybody have an honest, reliable source for rebuilt or send-in and repair for ECM's? Specifically looking for a 91' FJ80.

Does anybody have an honest, reliable source for rebuilt or send-in and repair for ECM's? Specifically looking for a 91' FJ80.
Why do you believe you need to replace the ECU?

@jonheld

Because everything literally has been replaced except for the ECU at this point, and the problems still exist.
What symptoms are you experiencing?

Many of us try to avoid the "parts cannon" as it also introduces more error on what the real solution is.

Please advise what the initial symptoms you started with, then a detailed list of what you have done / replaced and in what order.

There are some EXTREMELY knowledgeable folks on here that have been doing this a long time with your particular version.

What symptoms are you experiencing?

Many of us try to avoid the "parts cannon" as it also introduces more error on what the real solution is.

Please advise what the initial symptoms you started with, then a detailed list of what you have done / replaced and in what order.

There are some EXTREMELY knowledgeable folks on here that have been doing this a long time with your particular version.
Thank you, greatly appreciate your input. I will put a list of items and symptoms together today, soon as I have an ample break from work. I've been running LC's for almost 40 years, have owned over a dozen over that time. Still have an FJ60, along with the FJ80. I've never had the recent problems in my life with any vehicle, especially not a Land Cruiser since this starting acting up.

i have a couple if you need one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom