Parting Out 1967? Fj40 part out auburn al (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

choke and vent knob and cable have been sold

I still have lots of good stuff left. Let me know what you need!

any jack rod clips from under the front seat and/or rear wheel wells? do you have the horns and how about the front windshiield vent?

any jack rod clips from under the front seat and/or rear wheel wells? do you have the horns and how about the front windshiield vent?
Didn't see any of that

Do you have the blinker and 4 wheel drive lights?

Heater and glove box door have been sold.

@southern jeeper

What do you have left for switches, knobs and dash lights?
Windshield hooks and handles from the dash?
Do you have the main wiring harness and what condition is it in?

Interested in the windshield frame with the vent and knob. Also interested in 1- M47D hub (all I need is the barrel. No bolts, selector, or inner gear needed). What dash lights and switches are remaining?

Interested in the windshield frame with the vent and knob. Also interested in 1- M47D hub (all I need is the barrel. No bolts, selector, or inner gear needed). What dash lights and switches are remaining?
I have some and will get back home tomorrow.

I forgot to update this thread but I still have a few things left that include: cowl and windshield frame, rear barn doors, dash cluster, heater fan and duct, tool box and lid, radiator, gas tank, 3 speed tranny and t case with vacuum shift parts.

I forgot to update this thread but I still have a few things left that include: cowl and windshield frame, rear barn doors, dash cluster, heater fan and duct, tool box and lid, radiator, gas tank, 3 speed tranny and t case with vacuum shift parts.
pics of the rear barn doors? I have a set that have the bottom half rusted away... Thinking about building two from four

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom