Wanted BLUE 100 WANTED help me please (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
I’m in Kentucky and I’m looking for a BLUE 100 for the wife. She has her heart set on a blue 62 but I can’t find one. So I am looking for a blue 100. No rust which means it will be far away from me. That is not a problem. I need a reason to get out of this house. If you have a blue 100 hit me up and at this point I will walk to you. Seriously anywhere. Russia is not out of the question right now. Feel free to text pic and price to 2707843540. Thanks Chad

Nevermind, should have read some of the earlier replies

It’s tough to find much cheaper nowadays . I just found this 07 LC with 109k. Paid a pretty penny for it too

6BF3A1C4-448D-4865-AD1F-E2A4D6F6991D.jpeg

390760D7-E2AE-4499-AA1B-2F86A828789B.jpeg

BA1A7F60-28DA-453D-960D-2AD4F1853F46.jpeg

It’s tough to find much cheaper nowadays . I just found this 07 LC with 109k. Paid a pretty penny for it too

View attachment 2583456

View attachment 2583457

View attachment 2583458
Did not need it.... just sold my other 100series with much higher mileage... but couldn’t pass this low mileage one... I have a problem

I
Have received more pics on the California one. It is much rougher than the pics show. Close ups tell a different story. Thanks guys. Keep them coming.

Wahoo fellows. My window just opened a little wider. My wife said she would consider a lx450 with multiple color options. Off to post a wanted ad there. If you guys know of a lx450 let me know. Thanks.

No underbelly pics, but you never know (but it's baltimore, so you likely know)

@ClassyJalopy just got his hands on a non-running blue rig that has mods and no rust. I know he's making great progress getting it up and running.

I have absolutely no clue if he would part with it once he gets it where he is happy with it. It never hurts to ask if you are okay with "only selling over my dead body" as an answer!

There was one on Seattle Craigslist that was snapped up within 24 hours.

So I should have updated a bit ago. We bought a nice blue one. Had it detailed and the wife loves it. Fast forward to this weekend. We were visiting her family in Alabama and saw this desert bronze cruiser. We stopped and chatted with him and my wife fell in love with his. After a weekend of negotiations we purchased it. So now I have a blue one and a desert bronze one. I drive a 60 so I could care less about the 100. So now I have a blue 100 on the chopping block. Not sure how to post pics from my phone on here but it’s listed in Glasgow KY Facebook marketplace.
I did tell my wife no more changing her mind. She has drove me nuts on this so now I can chill. I do want to say thanks to all you guys for your help. Ever in KY, hit me up and let’s have a drink.

keep it, the kids will be driving shortly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom