Skid plate for ARB front bumper on 2003, part number? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I purchased my 2003 with the ARB front bumper already in place but missing the very front skid plate that goes from the bumper to the other skid plates. I'm assuming the plate came with the bumper and the previous owner took it off to remove his winch and didn't re-attach.

Apologies in advance if this has been asked before, wasn't able to find a thread matching what I'm looking for.

Anyone know a part number or what the specific part is called?

1612753501951.png

Tbh, it’s a flimsy piece of rectangle. Would be cheaper and better to just buy a sheet of metal and drill holes.

I was thinking that but wanted to check.

They call it an "Air Deflector"
P/N 3314477
It's actually quite stout and does a great job of keeping out water splashing, dirt and gravel, etc. and comes powder coated.
Fasteners required are:
6151300, M6 caged nut (4)
6151180, M6 x 20 bolt (4)
And flat and lock washers for each bolt.

The caged nuts pop into the square holes in the bottom of the bumper.

These numbers are for the year 2002 and on version of the bumper. Don't know if it applies to the older version....

Last edited:
They call it an "Air Deflector"
P/N 3314477
It's actually quite stout and does a great job of keeping out water splashing, dirt and gravel, etc. and comes powder coated.
Fasteners required are:
6151300, M6 caged nut (4)
6151180, M6 x 20 bolt (4)
And flat and lock washers for each bolt.

The caged nuts pop into the square holes in the bottom of the bumper.

These numbers are for the year 2002 and on version of the bumper. Don't know if it applies to the older version....
Thank you!

Dang, I don't have anything there just an open space where I can see the subframe that I mount the bumper to. I bought mine new, do all models have the "air deflector"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom