House-warming Party Feb 20th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I recently bought a house down the road from Yates Mill Pond. This isn't anything too formal, just using it as an excuse to invite Cruiserheads over.

When: Feb 20th, 3pm - until whenever
  • There is plenty of room for parking and camping if anyone wants to stay the night
  • Also plenty of room inside if anyone wants to set up a cot or sleep on the floor
  • This will mostly be outside
  • I will be lighting a fire in the burn barrel to keep everyone warm
  • Bring your own booze
  • We'll order pizza for dinner - be prepared to chip in if you want some
Address: 5416 Penny Road, Raleigh

Last edited:
im in.

Ryan, you putting down roots? That’s awesome. Congratulations. Now build a big giant garage!!!!!

Ryan, you putting down roots? That’s awesome. Congratulations. Now build a big giant garage!!!!!
Already has a 2 car detached garage/shop 😎

Come on down! Bring Mike.

very close to my grandkids....... nice

Congrats on the new place! You sure you don't want to make it a HAMOM? I have a bumper that needs installed :)

I kid, I kid.... I shall try and be there.

You gonna lend me the $3k I need in parts. :)

Congrats on the new place! You sure you don't want to make it a HAMOM? I have a bumper that needs installed :)

I kid, I kid.... I shall try and be there.
This could easily be a HAMOM. Since you brought it up, I'll put it out there...

If anyone wants to bring their rig over for work, I have a 2 car garage/shop and I'm sure people way more competent than me will be willing to help out.

Oh s*** I was kidding.

.but I mean...You got an air chisel? Or at least a big compressor? Apparently you have to chisel out the factory crossmember rivets

Oh s*** I was kidding.

.but I mean...You got an air chisel? Or at least a big compressor? Apparently you have to chisel out the factory crossmember rivets

Which truck is this on? Can use an air chisel, or a plasma, but can also use angle grinders, a few cold chisels and hammers.

I'll stop in for a min w/ the wife and kid. Gonna ask the wife to make something Japanese for y'all.

Which truck is this on? Can use an air chisel, or a plasma, but can also use angle grinders, a few cold chisels and hammers.
the 60.... so you should be quite familiar with the rear cross member :) I've read a few threads for the 4plus bumper install and chisel was suggested. Happy to let you grind on it if you want...... wait, that came out wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom