New 06 100 Series Front Driver & Passenger Seats (Tan)? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I've got a new 06 LC, and it's TOTALLY mint inside, except for the two Tan front seats. Could just have been the original leather was extra grainy, or that the owner was constantly soaking wet?, but they look bad. Also, all four of the heating elements are dead, as confirmed by Toyota dealer. (Yes, I was suspicious too, but I know and trust the mechanic who's the in-house LC guru, and he said there's power getting to all four elements, and they are all dead.

So given the condition of the leather and the elements, I'm wondering where is the best place to look for 06/07 salvage seats, to just replace them both entirely. (06/07 seats are different connector types from earlier 100 series - I know - I tried to have my Toyota guy swap the 04/06 front seats. No go.

Any ideas on where to find a pair of mint 06/07 seats in Tan?

In “mint” condition? Scour the salvage yards and part outs across the country and you might get lucky. Otherwise, just buy some new leather to replace the existing trashed leather (plenty of threads on this) and get some used heating elements from salvage yard.

In “mint” condition? Scour the salvage yards and part outs across the country and you might get lucky. Otherwise, just buy some new leather to replace the existing trashed leather (plenty of threads on this) and get some used heating elements from salvage yard.
I wonder if Toyota still sells the leather components?

I wonder if Toyota still sells the leather components?
They still sell the seat bottom leather... for $700 per seat. There are cheaper options out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom