Wanted NorCal; ACSD block off plate for 1HDT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I can hear my ACSD rattling on cold start so time to block it off. Anyone know where I can find a block off plate? I've been searching everywhere online and can't seem to find it in stock.

I can hear my ACSD rattling on cold start so time to block it off. Anyone know where I can find a block off plate? I've been searching everywhere online and can't seem to find it in stock.
I tried ordering one from toyotapartsdeal.com but they canceled my order and said the part was discontinued. I tried again with McGeorge Toyota Online, we'll see if they cancel my order again. I have had no luck finding the denso or bosch part online. I found a Nissan part on one of my ebay searches but i dont know if its the same

EDIT this one: from Oz, spendy though.

GENUINE Nissan Patrol Y61 GU UTE TD42 Injector Pump Advance Plate | eBay - https://www.ebay.com/itm/GENUINE-Nissan-Patrol-Y61-GU-UTE-TD42-Injector-Pump-Advance-Plate-/192910448328

Well my second order to a Toyota dealer was cancelled! They said the part is on a nationwide back order. 😭

Well my second order to a Toyota dealer was cancelled! They said the part is on a nationwide back order. 😭
They’ve been saying that for about 7 or 8 years now. They need to mark it “discontinued” and stop stringing people along

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom