Idiot YouTuber GX460 Onboard Air Install (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

AWESOME video Jake!

Having everything for the compressor in one place makes airing up and down super easy.

It's too rainy on the west coast to wheel so I thought I'd make a fool of myself for your Sunday entertainment. Enjoy!

i sold my 80 recently and am waiting for delivery of my '11 GX. Naturally, i went searching on youtube for "in the meantime" hype content and found your channel and i was immediately endeared. I like your realistic approach as i'm a man with a family of (soon to be) 4 and i'm never going to spend $5k on a lift and $4k on bumpers and all the Gucci gear. Keep it up please!

i sold my 80 recently and am waiting for delivery of my '11 GX. Naturally, i went searching on youtube for "in the meantime" hype content and found your channel and i was immediately endeared. I like your realistic approach as i'm a man with a family of (soon to be) 4 and i'm never going to spend $5k on a lift and $4k on bumpers and all the Gucci gear. Keep it up please!
This is the best compliment and why I make these videos. Thank you. If you think your buddies that don't hang around here might be interested, please post a link to your FB or shoot them a link. The more traction I get, the more videos I can make!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom