Parting Out Virginia/ Washington DC 2 1988 fj62 Land Cruisers Part Out (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a 2 fj62s that im parting out. One is mostly dismantled and im willing to see the roller pictured. (Have a trans/case Motor etc) The other truck is very complete at this time. There is a link to my YouTube channel when I picked it up so you can see whats available via video if thats easier. Send me a message on what you need.

thumbnail_image1.jpg
thumbnail_image2.jpg
thumbnail_image0.jpg
thumbnail_image0-1.jpg

thumbnail_image1.jpg

I have a 2 fj62s that im parting out. One is mostly dismantled and im willing to see the roller pictured. (Have a trans/case Motor etc) The other truck is very complete at this time. There is a link to my YouTube channel when I picked it up so you can see whats available via video if thats easier. Send me a message on what you need.

View attachment 2572463View attachment 2572474View attachment 2572478View attachment 2572480

View attachment 2572462

Hi, I’m interested in the AC Bezel, if it’s not cracked/damaged. Thanks.

Either have a really good Toyota front windshield?

Those both dark gray? I had emailed you not to long ago about trying to track down a drivers front quarter panel with my paint match. Mines the dark metallic blue. Can't remember if 62 front quarters are an exact match to the 60s at the moment...

Those both dark gray? I had emailed you not to long ago about trying to track down a drivers front quarter panel with my paint match. Mines the dark metallic blue. Can't remember if 62 front quarters are an exact match to the 60s at the moment...
These fenders are okay. Not perfect. They will work on a 60 or 62. there is only a bracket add on from the 62s.

View attachment 2572463View attachment 2572474View attachment 2572478View attachment 2572480

View attachment 2572462

Front clip, and or how much for the whole rolling rig, no motor or driveline needed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom