Lseat lether seat upholstery for the 60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've been looking at options for for seat upholstery for my 86. I'm not worried about keeping it stock so I've been looking at vinyl and leather for easier cleaning. The cloth back seat of my GMC has soooo much dog fur that my daughter has to put a towel down before she'll get in. I was looking at the Cool Cruisers vinyl kit but I found leather from Lseat for not much more.

Has anyone used these?

Although I have not used that product I like leather for durability and comfort.

Get it with a custom embroidered TEQ logo! 😁

I didn't know they had covers for the 60 series. I found them through my BMW needs. I did purchase a couple yards of their leather to use for covering window pillars on my E46 sedan. I have nothing to compare it to, but the color match was good (I got the free swatch card first) and the leather seems reasonably thick. I have also contacted them and, at least for my BMW, they will sell me just one seat bottom (just the drivers side is ripped). So they seem willing to accommodate the customer.

My stock cloth is covered in mildew and mold from sitting for the most part of 3 years before I got it. I figure it will be healthier to replace the upholstery and carpet. At about $700 for leather or about $520 for cloth or vinyl, why not do leather.

My stock cloth is covered in mildew and mold from sitting for the most part of 3 years before I got it. I figure it will be healthier to replace the upholstery and carpet. At about $700 for leather or about $520 for cloth or vinyl, why not do leather.
Yea these look like a really nice option if you are willing to spend for the upgrade, especially nice that they actually make them for our trucks considering what a small market we are for them, obviously they just have the patterns and make them to order rather than carrying a bunch of made inventory.

@Dallas Cruiser Whatever you do, don't trash your original seat covers, once off the seat frame they are VERY cleanable and salvageable, for you or someone here trying to stay original. Original fabric is a fairly hot commodity.

I've installed the SOR Vinyl covers. Perfect color match, but would have seriously considered these, as they look great and are super price.

AH8IADmsTeWLvw92%HU2lw.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom