SOLD Northern California: 2003 Land Cruiser, 220k miles, $17,800 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Outside Link
https://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/d/captiva-2003-toyota-land-cruiser/7372142222.html
Weren't you trying to sell this rig for $14000 a year ago?

...Thinking about selling it, selling price would be $14k FIRM.

VIN: JTEHT05J832030542
[/URL]
Bump, OBO

Last edited:
Yes, I was thinking about selling a year ago. And received offers $15-16k range, but decided to keep it. Now back to selling, plus I have done quite few things to the rig in 2020... Any other questions to what I was trying to do 1, 2, 3,...years ago?:)

Sorry, it is $18,600 in 2021

Looks like a clean and well maintained truck, and the market will dictate what the truck will go for.

Everyone with a brain knows that prices have been going up on these trucks considerably in the past year.

Good luck with the sale!
"Everyone with a brain knows that prices" have been levelling out, and this was high at peak. If he couldn't sell it for $14k before, I don't know what he's smoking to think he can sell it for $5k more now. Enjoy the free bump though.

Edit: My bad, vladimir. Didn't mean to drag you into that.

Last edited:
"Everyone with a brain knows that prices" have been levelling out, and this was high at peak. If he couldn't sell it for $14k before, I don't know what he's smoking to think he can sell it for $5k more now. Enjoy the free bump though.
Why are you so aggressive? I have refused multiple $15k offers in the past and recently! If you don’t have any specific questions about the vehicle, please take your s***ty attitude elsewhere.

Yes, I was thinking about selling a year ago. And received offers $15-16k range, but decided to keep it. Now back to selling, plus I have done quite few things to the rig in 2020... Any other questions to what I was trying to do 1, 2, 3,...years ago?:)
Lol good luck

sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/d/captiva-2003-toyota-land-cruiser/7372142222.html

$17,800

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom