1975 vs 1976 fj40 gauge cluster (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks like I better recheck with the supplier. It is supposedly a new cluster from Toyota.
Dear drftwd, the cluster is OEM GENUINE TOYOTA MADE IN JAPAN 76 and up, all depends where the Land Cruiser end up and the production year, the one you referring is discontinued years ago, the one you purchase is the only one still available, please let us know if you would like us to ship it or cancel the order, we do not offer return for electrical parts.

Dear drftwd, the cluster is OEM GENUINE TOYOTA MADE IN JAPAN 76 and up, all depends where the Land Cruiser end up and the production year, the one you referring is discontinued years ago, the one you purchase is the only one still available, please let us know if you would like us to ship it or cancel the order, we do not offer return for electrical parts.
will this work or can be adapted to my 75

Most likely not a US market cluster. Speedometer with be in Kilometers per hour not I. Miles. US market instrument cluster part number is 83100-60072. Would be sure that what your buying. Believe those have been NLA for a long time but the Kilometer version still being sold.

Most likely not a US market cluster. Speedometer with be in Kilometers per hour not I. Miles. US market instrument cluster part number is 83100-60072. Would be sure that what your buying. Believe those have been NLA for a long time but the Kilometer version still being sold.
Thanks, you saved me from a bad mistake. You are right, on closer inspection of the photo, it is in k/ph. Canceled the order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom