Trekboxx Drawer System for 200 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Alpha is about 275. HE requires drilling to locate the existing threaded holes for the 3rd row seats. They're just under the skin.
I'm assuming you can do this install like a walk in the park? if I purchase, I'll more than likely swing by the shop and have you do the install.

I just ordered the System Bravo for my 2019.
I have a System Bravo on order as well. Really would have liked to go with the Alpha, but I need to be able to haul all of my kids golf gear to tournaments, etc.

I have a System Bravo on order as well. Really would have liked to go with the Alpha, but I need to be able to haul all of my kids golf gear to tournaments, etc.
Funny you mention that, I'm a huge golfer. I take my wife's 4runner when I need to haul clubs. Side note got to play Pebble the week of the US Open last year, or I guess that is two years ago now. Bucket list
950E3F93-AB68-4555-8362-57E98CD93204.jpeg

Funny you mention that, I'm a huge golfer. I take my wife's 4runner when I need to haul clubs. Side note got to play Pebble the week of the US Open last year, or I guess that is two years ago now. Bucket listView attachment 2567894
I have a RAV4 that I use for commuting and hauling our golf gear around. However, I haven't been to the office in a year and I likely will WFH permanently post COVID. So, I would like to just get rid of the RAV4 and use the LC when I need to take them to a match. Or will use my wife's Tesla MYP.

Awesome on playing Pebble. I have been there countless times for other stuff, but never played. Maybe this fall will be the year that we play there.

I'm assuming you can do this install like a walk in the park? if I purchase, I'll more than likely swing by the shop and have you do the install.
Yes- easy peasy. Be advised we are having a price increase next week. New prices will include shipping, but will still be more expensive. We've been trying to hold off increasing them, but we've been getting slammed all year with cost increases.

so all you guys with drawers, how much do they rattle off road? Little noises drive me nuts. Loving my 200 because its so quiet so i really don't want to add squeaks and rattles.
I've never experienced any rattles fromt eh drawers. BUT, what you put int he drawers could rattle. There are a number of different solutions and I have sourced some of the best for TrekBoxx. I am holding off ordering them until I get the system from TrekBoxx, but the part numbers are as follows: IM2720 Trekpak and 1550 TrekPak. These are from Pelican Cases. These two sizes almost fit perfectly in both sized drawers.

so all you guys with drawers, how much do they rattle off road? Little noises drive me nuts. Loving my 200 because its so quiet so i really don't want to add squeaks and rattles.
Quiet as a mouse, why do you think I keep ordering more drawers:) Seriously not a peep. Of course like anything, you need to keep the slides lubed and adjusted right. If you don't like rattles than you don't want all of you stuff sitting in the back without drawers, that I can tell you.

The Trekboxx is the quietest component of my storage setup. I use trekpak dividers within the drawers but bags or other methods would work as well. The National Luna refrigerator rattles quite a bit. The noise comes from the compressor components vibrating and hitting the shell. Apparently that's par-for-the-course with NLs? Performance-wise I like the refrigerator but for the noise alone would look at a different brand the next time around.

The Trekboxx is the quietest component of my storage setup. I use trekpak dividers within the drawers but bags or other methods would work as well. The National Luna refrigerator rattles quite a bit. The noise comes from the compressor components vibrating and hitting the shell. Apparently that's par-for-the-course with NLs? Performance-wise I like the refrigerator but for the noise alone would look at a different brand the next time around.
Good to know, I have the ARB series II 82 quart fridge and it doesn't make a peep. It is also the largest fridge you can fit in the 200 trekboxx slide setup based upon my research.

so all you guys with drawers, how much do they rattle off road? Little noises drive me nuts. Loving my 200 because its so quiet so I really don't want to add squeaks and rattles.
Silent - However, the slides need to be adjusted once or twice a year. You know they are getting loose when you start to hear a little squeak/rattle. David made a couple videos to address this:

@indycole @lcforlife thanks for that feedback on the fridge. I have been looking at different options including NL and ARB. I was considering the Dometic just because a have a bunch of credit card points that can be used at a vendor that carries that brand. Sounds like I'd better research the noise on that one. @BIC JET @Mutant good to know on the cases for inside the drawers. I have noticed that really the only rattles in the 200 are items I put inside it. My fj40 on the other hand rattles like a tin can with change in it.

@indycole @lcforlife thanks for that feedback on the fridge. I have been looking at different options including NL and ARB. I was considering the Dometic just because a have a bunch of credit card points that can be used at a vendor that carries that brand. Sounds like I'd better research the noise on that one. @BIC JET @Mutant good to know on the cases for inside the drawers. I have noticed that really the only rattles in the 200 are items I put inside it. My fj40 on the other hand rattles like a tin can with change in it.
If your fridge is too loud, turn up the van Halen. :cool:

Trekboxx does offer a top cover for the fridge slide portion that turns it into a flat top. You lose some storage space compared to the Bravo but still have a fridge slide and cook top when you're back to camping mode.

Trekboxx does offer a top cover for the fridge slide portion that turns it into a flat top. You lose some storage space compared to the Bravo but still have a fridge slide and cook top when you're back to camping mode.
Upgrade now! With the flat replacement, I doubt you lose more than an inch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom