SAS Solid Axle Summit #5 Official Thread (1 Viewer)

Color Choices for SAS #5 Shirt and Trail Flags

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ha...awesome to have options. Typically folks use the series # the truck was born with. From there they customize based on what’s been added through the build process.

I was mostly joking, but it is always fun to see what people classify their builds as.

Bunch of us from Michigan
I might sneak into your convoy if that’s okay. I’m in the Chicago suburbs. I’d imagine you’re not taking the long way around Lake Michigan!

I might sneak into your convoy if that’s okay. I’m in the Chicago suburbs. I’d imagine you’re not taking the long way around Lake Michigan!
I wish I was but no, going through Chicago. Definitely would be cool to get a convoy going.

Yeah, that’ll be me driving a HDJ81. Looking forward to meeting some more Midwestern folks out there!
I’m Midwestern by association. I drink Busch Light and still like Portillo’s. I’m from Texas. :hillbilly: Look forward to meeting everyone!

@POTATO LAUNCHER Casey you asked me how my 60 was coming along. Here is the current state.
20210122_201934.jpg

Well since we are talking beer. If anyone wants to bring me a couple cases of Yuengling. I will give you an additional $10 on top of the cost for every case for the transportation. My East Coast heart will never left go of the love for it. 😆

For the Color Choices for SAS #5 Shirt and Trail Flags, how about a Cadet Blue shirt and a Mustard Yellow flag, which would be more visible?

Cadet Blue is winning. You're not going to storm Caseys house in a bison horn headdress are you..?
I haven’t been able to source bison horns, so my plan is on hold. Considering alternatives. Any suggestions ? I hear Jackalope horns are just as good.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom