Help. Who has best leather and reputable? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’ve ripped out interior. Have a local upholstery shop that is going to install. Do to rarity and cost of full custom. I’m tasked with finding the covers and cushions. I’ve found dozens of companies but most have poor to downright nasty reviews. Not interested in the vinyl from Specter. Any suggestions appreciated.

Mosley Motors: MOSLEY MOTORS - https://www.mosleymotors.com is your huckleberry for that one
Bingo! Delta on point as always. I believe Cam is doing this only as a secret menu item now. However best leather and customer service in the game!

EAC519B3-D803-4356-AC3A-D441B7FB0B4D.jpeg

3B0EAC24-B384-4995-8113-1B5D9F546A56.jpeg

I would agree and go with Mosley Motors, if available. I am familiar with his supplier and it is as good as you can get without a custom job, in my opinion.

Have it on my list when the DD Collector's edition gets its turn for improvements!

I Katz skinned all my seats 4 years ago and have had no issues. Material is pretty nice and fit was good. For reference I did replace foam on front seats that made alot of difference on how the they fit. Old foam is just that old foam.....

Bingo! Delta on point as always. I believe Cam is doing this only as a secret menu item now. However best leather and customer service in the game!

View attachment 2561389

View attachment 2561390
I've been searching for months on the right seat cover to pick from - these pics did it. Thanks!!!
Ordering this week for install in the San Francisco Bay Area. Need to find a local upholster

I've been searching for months on the right seat cover to pick from - these pics did it. Thanks!!!
Ordering this week for install in the San Francisco Bay Area. Need to find a local upholster
I did mine my self, didn't have a choice during Covid. I used new foam, however the fit is really tight so you probably fit perfect with original foam patched/steamed out.

TTT - anyone else have any (relatively) recent experience with other folks that are still making leather?

I don't know if I can stomach > $2k for two rows from the supplier suggested...

I highly recommend the Katskin kits for the 80 series. Great quality and well fitting product, I find it superior to stock. I absolutely do not recommend L-seats, simply not worth the apparent savings, inferior product and customer service is terrible if you have any problems.

Just received my order today from Mosley. And they are absolutely beautiful. Question though. Would you guys trust a reputable auto upholster to fix the foam in my seats or is OEM the only way?

Just received my order today from Mosley. And they are absolutely beautiful. Question though. Would you guys trust a reputable auto upholster to fix the foam in my seats or is OEM the only way?
I didn't have a side by side comparison, but I used Cam's leather and had my local upholstery guy install it. He insisted he could refinish the old foam and it turned out fantastic.

The fit is tight so I don’t see an issue. I did new oem foam and it was a challenge to install. Came out amazing tho. I would have a shop do the install if I had to do it over.

Land Cruiser Heaven seats are also nice, installed mines myself about 2 years ago. Had a very good experience with them and turn around time was about 3 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom