62 grille and bezel options (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
there is a vendor on here that makes a nice looking grill, not sure if they have a 62 version.
are you looking for stock chrome?
if going black, good used is an option

Classic cruisers LLC

Salida Colorado

1-888-376-2420

Give them a call

That being said I did just black my grille, my before and after for ya

5EB82FC6-0005-431B-A598-E2871BE11BA8.jpeg

BF2E8E14-AEF7-46C0-9106-21C4B2B0B19E.jpeg

Hi, Personally I’ve used many aftermarket grills and so far they have held up . Tong Yang makes most of them. I used to buy them for less than 20.00 apiece ,probably still could if I bought them in quantity. I like Oem but really it’s plastic. Mike

Hi, Personally I’ve used many aftermarket grills and so far they have held up . Tong Yang makes most of them. I used to buy them for less than 20.00 apiece ,probably still could if I bought them in quantity. I like Oem but really it’s plastic. Mike
Is there a way to contact him ?

there is a vendor on here that makes a nice looking grill, not sure if they have a 62 version.
are you looking for stock chrome?
if going black, good used is an option
I would like to stay stock

it I can’t find then I plan to go black

do you know vendors name ?

Hi, Personally I’ve used many aftermarket grills and so far they have held up .

X2 here. I got an FJ60 grill recently from CarParts.com that looks great. Fit was a little off but some selective trimming got that all sorted. Otherwise I cannot tell any differences from my original OEM grill. GL in your search.

What in the absolute F$CK?!?!....just looked on SOR. I ordered grill and head light buckets from SOR 2-3 years ago maybe and I don’t remember them being anywhere near that expensive. Geez. And they had to send another center grill section because the brackets broke off the first one in shipping.
In fact, I was surprised at how reasonable the price was.....unless I am misremembering all of this.

Didn‘t someone post about a really cheap replacement grill they ordered awhile back? I’d bet $100 they are all made by the same Chinese maker.

What in the absolute F$CK?!?!....just looked on SOR. I ordered grill and head light buckets from SOR 2-3 years ago maybe and I don’t remember them being anywhere near that expensive. Geez. And they had to send another center grill section because the brackets broke off the first one in shipping.
In fact, I was surprised at how reasonable the price was.....unless I am misremembering all of this.

Didn‘t someone post about a really cheap replacement grill they ordered awhile back? I’d bet $100 they are all made by the same Chinese maker.
I am ok with a Chinese one :)

X2 here. I got an FJ60 grill recently from CarParts.com that looks great. Fit was a little off but some selective trimming got that all sorted. Otherwise I cannot tell any differences from my original OEM grill. GL in your search.
Thank you

yeah I have 60 grille. Can’t see a 62 grille except the $299 one

Didn‘t someone post about a really cheap replacement grill they ordered awhile back?

I can't be sure this is the grill someone posted about recently you were thinking of, but it was posted somewhat recently (and as a result the one I ended up purchasing). For an FJ60 though so might be different than what you were thinking:

CarParts.com - Discount Auto Body Parts Online, Cheap Aftermarket Parts

I don't see they have one for the 62 however which is too bad as it seems top notch. And most likely Chinese. If nothing else illustrates how cheap they can be. HTH.

Edit: Sorry in-flight posts. See you are familiar PO with the grill above.

I can't be sure this is the grill someone posted about recently you were thinking of, but it was posted somewhat recently (and as a result the one I ended up purchasing). For an FJ60 though so might be different than what you were thinking:

CarParts.com - Discount Auto Body Parts Online, Cheap Aftermarket Parts

I don't see they have one for the 62 however which is too bad as it seems top notch. And most likely Chinese. If nothing else illustrates how cheap they can be. HTH.

Edit: Sorry in-flight posts. See you are familiar PO with the grill above.
Be safe on the flight !
Thanks!
Yeah 60 grilles seem to be dime a dozen

62 not so much

I’m in the market for grille/headlight bezels as well since my OEM’s are peeling. Considering the cruiserparts set but I want to be sure the fitment is as clean as OEM. Anyone have pics? Only saw a couple on another thread and they seemed to be slightly skewed.

There was a recent post where someone replaced the chrome OEM mirrors with an aftermarket flat or satin black mirror housing. I looked at the website and the price was about what I’d expect(~ $800?).. but couldn’t tell if the mirror housing would still be electric motor adjusted? I don’t recall the vendor, but someone here did it recently. Probably one of the build threads. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom