ARB bumper (3413050) w/ no fog light cutouts - options? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I installed an ARB 3413050 bumper last night and wonder what others have used to replace the fog lights, considering there are no cutouts in the bumper as previous models.
I have two Rigid LED lights that will probably not be suitable for mounting and would like some sort of fog/driving light than can be used for daily purposes.

Any thoughts or options already being used would be appreciated.

THX Dave

ARB 3413050.jpg

If you would have bought part number 3413190 you would have had fog light cutouts.
Well that Sucks! I even called ARB when the bumper arrived and asked about the fog light cutouts. I was told that only the Sahara bar comes with cutouts now.
If you look on their website, it shows the 3413050 with cutouts. Oh well, no big deal, I'll come up with something to work with what I got.
I'll contact ARB again, a) to bitch a little bit about 2 issues with the assembly of the parts at the factory and b)...that their website shows an incorrect photo and description of the 3413050.

Well that Sucks! I even called ARB when the bumper arrived and asked about the fog light cutouts. I was told that only the Sahara bar comes with cutouts now.
If you look on their website, it shows the 3413050 with cutouts. Oh well, no big deal, I'll come up with something to work with what I got.
I'll contact ARB again, a) to bitch a little bit about 2 issues with the assembly of the parts at the factory and b)...that their website shows an incorrect photo and description of the 3413050.
What made you purchase that bumper and not the 3413050, I’m guessing it may have been a little less expensive. I finally pulled the trigger and bought the Ironman bumper. I really like that their fog lights are built into the bumper and not just cutouts with fog light inserts. The price was about $400 cheaper than the ARB and the design is very similar.

If you would have bought part number 3413190 you would have had fog light cutouts.
Not to hijack but will the 3413190 fit the early model 100’s? Manufacturers spec indicates 2002 and later?

@Romo - I cannot help with your question as my bumper has the fog cuts, but could you post a detailed picture of your cruisers side trim?

Not to hijack but will the 3413190 fit the early model 100’s? Manufacturers spec indicates 2002 and later?
Yes. I put one on my 99. There is nothing special about the install.

Last edited:
I had really bad customer service experience from Ironman back in June when I was looking to purchase a bumper. The truck has Ironman suspension, so I figured I would go that route, but chose the ARB and for a few other reasons also. The pricing at the time made the Ironman bumper less expensive, but trying to get them to ship to Canada seemed impossible. Note: I finally got the right guy on the phone at Ironman and he did ship me some small parts and the service was very good.

I installed an ARB 3413050 bumper last night and wonder what others have used to replace the fog lights, considering there are no cutouts in the bumper as previous models.
I have two Rigid LED lights that will probably not be suitable for mounting and would like some sort of fog/driving light than can be used for daily purposes.

Any thoughts or options already being used would be appreciated.

THX Dave

View attachment 2560738
Rigid makes a cube fog light

You can easily (relatively) add the fog lamp insert housing to the 3413150, we (Cruiser Outfitters) sell the housings and lights we even have a template for adding it. Of course we offer the complete bumpers too!

1613610924401.png

You can easily (relatively) add the fog lamp insert housing to the 3413150, we (Cruiser Outfitters) sell the housings and lights we even have a template for adding it. Of course we offer the complete bumpers too!
Hi Kurt- i'd love to buy this off you guys but your very friendly colleague at you office said i'd need to contact you! What do I need to do to purchase the template, housing and lights? Many thanks,

James

Hi Kurt- i'd love to buy this off you guys but your very friendly colleague at you office said i'd need to contact you! What do I need to do to purchase the template, housing and lights? Many thanks,

James

Hmmm, I’ll need to make sure we still have a good template. It’s been a bit since we’ve done one of those kits. Shoot over an email (Attn: Kurt) and I’ll personally look into it after the holiday, info@cruiseroutfitters.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom