AT coolant line Inlet at radiator broken (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey There.

I have a leak at the bottom of the radiator on the drivers side. Its the inlet for the AT cooler hose. Basically looks like its corroded apart.

Does anyone know if the inlet is replaceable? Am I going to need a whole new radiator?

Thanks for your help!
at_line.jpg

Do you know the history of the radiator? If it hasn't been replaced for past 5 years, get a new radiator before you experience the pink-milkshake.

Hey There.

I have a leak at the bottom of the radiator on the drivers side. Its the inlet for the AT cooler hose. Basically looks like its corroded apart.

Does anyone know if the inlet is replaceable? Am I going to need a whole new radiator?

Thanks for your help!View attachment 2560277
Based on your photo, I don’t think the leak is coming from the hose connection at the A/T cooler.

Answered mu own question, part is not sold separately so im in for a radiator swap this weekend

Answered mu own question, part is not sold separately so im in for a radiator swap this weekend
What part? If you’re talking about the fitting for the A/T cooler line, that’s not where your leak is.

Do you know the history of the radiator? If it hasn't been replaced for past 5 years, get a new radiator before you experience the pink-milkshake.
For all I know its the factory radiator.....

The fitting for the AT hose actually broke completely once I touched it. It looks dry in the picture cause I wiped everything off......

The fitting is definitely leaking, as far as I can see there isn't a leak anywhere else.

Is the pink milkshake made of AT fluid and AntiFreeze? Sounds yummy

^^ Correct! You can try and let us know!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom