For Sale Wanted: Moonglow Pearl 95-97 FJ(Z)80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
Gray
I am looking for an FJ80 or FJZ80 that meets as many of these requirements as possible:

Moonglow Pearl Grey
Cloth Interior (Ideally Blue like shown in photo below)
1995-1997
Stock or mostly stock (lift & tires are fine)
Factory e-lockers nice to have, but not mandatory
Preferably in Western US, but willing to travel for the right rig.

Let me know what you have

Last edited:
Photo for emphasis

Picture.JPG

Interior.JPG

If anyone has a moonglow pearl w tan leather for sale please let me know, cash in hand!
Just sold mine (1996 Triple Locked) to a coworkers husband. He had it repainted the same color. drove it for a couple months and then traded it in at a North Lake dealership a couple weeks ago. Repainted Moonglow pearl, Tan leather, new tires, new brakes and rotors. 203K miles. He had it on Craigslist for a week or so. I believe he was asked around $14k

Just sold mine (1996 Triple Locked) to a coworkers husband. He had it repainted the same color. drove it for a couple months and then traded it in at a North Lake dealership a couple weeks ago. Repainted Moonglow pearl, Tan leather, new tires, new brakes and rotors. 203K miles. He had it on Craigslist for a week or so. I believe he was asked around $14k
Just tried sending you a PM, but is says your inbox is full. Would love to get more details and in contact with the seller if it is still available

There’s an over priced ‘97 with faded paint on Craigslist in Denver. However, it has a mild build and leather, which you said you don’t prefer. .

Last edited:
Shouldn’t this be posted wanted not for sale?

There’s an over priced ‘97 with faded paint on Craigslist in Denver. However, it has a mild build and leather, which you said you don’t prefer. .
I remember that one. Laughable what they're asking and seller is too lazy to repaint the hood at that price.

Bump. Interested in same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom