SAS Solid Axle Summit #5 Official Thread (2 Viewers)

Color Choices for SAS #5 Shirt and Trail Flags

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Barring any unforseen circumstances, which would need to be cataclysmic in nature. Hopefully the memes of 2021 asking 2020 to hold its beer don't manifest too strongly..

Bringing the radiator eater again?

:flipoff2:

Planning on taking the trusty '62. It's got us there and back without too much fuss from Seattle and Missouri before. Hoping to have time to add a couple cylinders and another pedal first though...

Link to the Badger build thread? Need to feel like I’m slacking.

Link to the Badger build thread? Need to feel like I’m slacking.
Never started one for Badgy. I'm better at doing than documenting. Besides it's nothing that hasn't been done before. Maybe some day I'll dig up some pictures and assemble a thread.

If you need to feel like you're slacking, just do like we all do and take a peek in your garage Dave 😉.
20201224_131655.jpg

Never started one for Badgy. I'm better at doing than documenting. Besides it's nothing that hasn't been done before. Maybe some day I'll dig up some pictures and assemble a thread.

If you need to feel like you're slacking, just do like we all do and take a peek in your garage Dave 😉. View attachment 2559208

I keep telling myself. Once I get this mess organized I can start working on the trucks.

9B37CAC8-A3BB-4E7A-8BB9-F2A7E6C1E051.jpeg

That looks like mine after organization.🤣
Yeah I won't even show a picture of the shop right now. Parts all over the place from mine and then there is all the parts for sale (but that's all Zac). @DangerNoodle has seen the anarchy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom