2f carburetor on f engine? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking to rebuild/replace carburetor in my f engine 1968 fj45, struggling to find anything for an f engine carb,
Will a 2f carb work? Also my car is a mess of parts slapped together so I’m wondering if I already have a 2f carb because it looks the same as 2f carbs online.

E7C5DA4B-1F6C-4B77-970D-BDD8AA046359.jpeg

On the top surface of the carburetor, near the fuel supply and return, there should be a number/letter/number combination stamped into the aluminum, something like 6 L 23. At first glance it looks like a 2F carburetor. Check this out:

On the top surface of the carburetor, near the fuel supply and return, there should be a number/letter/number combination stamped into the aluminum, something like 6 L 23. At first glance it looks like a 2F carburetor. Check this out:

Thanks for your reply, the number is 8 J 27

Thanks, the number is 8 J 27.
Do you know what model that is from?
I think your right it looks like a 2f?

BTW, your accelerator linkage is set up similar to the '73 linkage, with a horizontal bellcrank. See my Post #7 here:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom