LX 570 with EVO Corse wheels? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just purchased a 2015 LX570 Blk//Blk. 42k miles. Your LX looks fantastic! Hate to say it ...but I am going to be a copy cat and go with the same wheels. To me there simply is no better aesthetically (total opinion I know) for the truck. I did black out a bit of the bling (fog light trim, side skirts trim, and tail light trim)...otherwise identical. Are you still pleased with the Toyo's? Would you change anything? Go to 18's? Road Noise and Ride acceptible?

Also anything for the center caps?

I am very happy with them. Just drove 1000 miles to Colorado on them. I recently purchased center caps made by Evo for these wheels. Main line sells them.

295FA319-FF42-4C96-A1F7-B1E8F726DE64.jpeg

285 /70 /17 BFG Ko2
Looks really great...green is really nice...anthracite Evo's especially nice with the green...have never seen that color on the LX. Couple quick questions...
-why the K02 vs for example Toyo at3's? ko2's look fantastic by the way
-how do you like the highway ride/noise levels of the 17 Evo's and Ko2's combination so far? balance been ok?
-roughly 32.7" diameter ...fit good? Any adjustments for rub?
-specific Wheel offset ordered?

Sorry for all the questions but getting ready to make the jump from stock wheels and just want to grab as much insight as I can before spending the $'s. Evo's are a 100% go in 17's...its just which tires to go for that I am wrestling with! I really don't want much more noise in the cockpit on the hwy cruising at 70-75mph.

Looks really great...green is really nice...anthracite Evo's especially nice with the green...have never seen that color on the LX. Couple quick questions...
-why the K02 vs for example Toyo at3's? ko2's look fantastic by the way
-how do you like the highway ride/noise levels of the 17 Evo's and Ko2's combination so far? balance been ok?
-roughly 32.7" diameter ...fit good? Any adjustments for rub?
-specific Wheel offset ordered?

Sorry for all the questions but getting ready to make the jump from stock wheels and just want to grab as much insight as I can before spending the $'s. Evo's are a 100% go in 17's...its just which tires to go for that I am wrestling with! I really don't want much more noise in the cockpit on the hwy cruising at 70-75mph.
Honestly sorry for the way late response, the KO2‘s happened to be on sale so I just went with them. So far it has been smooth and no vibrations. I drove this past month from Washington to Washington DC and the ride was great. Noiseyish when windows are open but not bad at all. I can’t complain at all.

1BBC82A7-DB46-4408-A993-95487799039B.jpeg

B2367429-B89A-42C1-AE33-618C008ED2FB.jpeg

Well...just Received my 17" Evo's. (almost a year later from earlier posts). Supply Chain issues have been just brutal on just about everything!

Time to pick shoes.

Narrowed choices.... 285/70/R17 KO2's (E) or 285/70/R17 LTX A/T2's (E)?

I tow off road a 5,500lb caravan. Hitting National Parks. Lots of boondocking. Forest roads. Lot's of corrugated backcountry gravel and dirt (Wind River Range, Zion, Moab (no Rock Climbing), Yellowstone/Teton, Glacier/Polebridge MT... Big trip coming up to Alaska (Dalton Highway). 1,000's of highway miles to get to the best part...the mountains, back-country lakes, offroad back country away from the world.

Both tires worthy. For the above uses...one more comfortable and better mpg (LTX)...the other looks fantastic and provides a bit more assurance and performance margin for when the road gets a bit rougher (KO2).

Anyone afraid to do a 10,000 mile road trip on KO2's?

It's amazing how the aesthetics (emotions) influence choice when the answer seems pretty obvious...and after reading all of the incredibly informative posts on this forum. Super helpful!

I leaning toward the emotional decision. :) KO2's

Any last minute advice or recommendations are definitely welcome! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom