SOLD CO: 1998 Toyota Landcruiser 100 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1998 Land Cruiser 100 series - Asking $14,500
2nd owner
OME T-Bars,6000/6002 and 860 coils, SPC UCA and SLEE diff drop & rear bumper, 285/75/16 Duratrac.
Morimoto HID headlight projector conversion
New battery
174,300 miles (mostly driven only during winter for ~8-10 years, hence the low mileage)
Little off-road driving (~10-15 excursions)
Lifted
Differential lock
Towing hitch (not currently installed, but have)
Sun roof
Leather seats, front driver seat re-covered
Heated seats
3rd row seating (used a handful of times)
Backup camera
Dashboard navigation with Bluetooth, hands-free and good speakers/subwoofer (aftermarket)
Rust above windshield
Light damage to rear (covered in vinyl that is now wearing - only visible when Slee gates & back window are both open)
Some light hail damage on hood
Rocketbox available for additional charge

cruiserbest.jpg

cruiserodo.jpg

cruiserback.jpg

cruisernav.jpg

cruisebackopen2.jpg

No, it's not diesel.

Admin, can we move this ad to the 100 Series Classifieds and out of the Diesel/JDM section?

OP - GL

Admin, can we move this ad to the 100 Series Classifieds and out of the Diesel/JDM section?

OP - GLWS!
I reposted in the correct place. Thanks for notifying me, Will.

I reposted in the correct place. Thanks for notifying me, Will.
My apologies. I initially posted this for sale in the wrong place as I didn't understand the labels. I created a listing in the proper place (& with a link to the Craigslist ad), and tried to delete the initial one with no luck.

It's now been moved to the right page, but now I have two. Can you delete the one that was moved please? It's this link - For Sale - CO: 1998 Toyota Landcruiser 100 series - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/co-1998-toyota-landcruiser-100-series.1239181/

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom