SOLD Classic ARB bumper for 40 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bloomer

SILVER Star
Threads
Just past the middle of nowhere in South Texas
I know this is a long shot.

I knew when ARB had the limited run of the classic 40 series bumper (aka, the catchers mask) I should have purchased one and kept in storage as some day I would own a 40.

Curious if anyone has a Classic ARB bumper for a 40 they would sell. Please PM if so.

Again, realize this may be a pipe dream and I’ll figure something else out pretty quickly.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Like this?

devo
Nope. Like this

7D582952-95DA-426F-B1A8-310B6D0E63E5.jpeg

@cruiseroutfit Hear anything about another potential run, Kurt?

Unfortunately nothing on my end. Given how crazily backed up ARB and their production resources are at current due to new demand and lingering Covid closures, I doubt it would happen in the next 12-24 months if it were to happen at all.

I should mention. I *may* know of an additional bumper available. I had a few customers that ordered a handful each and at least one of those customers was willing to re-sell one to an inquiring customer. I don't recall what the last gent paid but I know it was a $300-400 premium over the original sales price?

I should mention. I *may* know of an additional bumper available. I had a few customers that ordered a handful each and at least one of those customers was willing to re-sell one to an inquiring customer. I don't recall what the last gent paid but I know it was a $300-400 premium over the original sales price?
Hi Kurt…I am interested if it’s still available! Be happy to PM you my contact info. Appreciate the help on this!

Hi Kurt…I am interested if it’s still available! Be happy to PM you my contact info. Appreciate the help on this!

A couple have reached out but it is your thread :D

Ping me your contact details and I'll let you know what/if I hear back from Mike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom