Wiring IPF 968 Lights to Factory Switch Help *** Resolved *** (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all, I purchased a triple locked LX450 owned by a few Mudders before me a few months ago and I was hoping someone on here would help me when it comes to wiring the IPF 968 lights to the factory fog light switch. I’ve already hooked up the lights using the IPF switch and they work great but that switch is junk. Electrically I’m an idiot so any help would be much appreciated. The yellow wire which connects to the red wire is tapped into the running lights. I’m guessing the white, red, and black wire need to be connected to the new switch, I just don’t know what terminals, the numbers 2,3 and 4. Any ideas what wire goes where?
EA90ADB8-1705-4FA6-822D-F5F0EB4F0E32.jpeg

02D0571D-A2CE-46D7-9A8E-9965389F111C.jpeg

55DA6D95-37F1-4AEA-A920-61FA8C242CD1.jpeg

Check this post.

Check this post.

Thank you! I got it handled and all hooked up. Installed with the orange light on the top.

Top connection is for the ground- Black wire
Middle connection is for the power in- Red wire
Bottom connection is for the power to relay- White wire

61EF45F0-43C2-47C7-B3C5-F22AE02BA69B.jpeg

Rad. Thanks. I’m gonna try relabeling 60 defrost buttons/switches. Will report back if your interested.

Rad. Thanks. I’m gonna try relabeling 60 defrost buttons/switches. Will report back if your interested.

No worries, I don’t know if you remember me but we’ve spoken before in the phone, I work at that natural gas company you used to use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom