Final T- Shirt Cost and Designs ( I might be crazy for doing this). (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mostly that. Cleaning up a few other minor things and finally putting in bobm’s front body mounts I’ve been hoarding. Work on roof, all four corners and tailgate means everything Nebula but the doors so decided to go with fresh paint on anything green. Didn’t want to take a chance on mismatch. My guy is good and relatively inexpensive. Trade off is not being in a hurry.

View attachment 2549144

View attachment 2549145

View attachment 2549146
Wow, basically a re-paint! Very cool! Congratulations

I am going to have the printer start on the shirts Monday- hope to have them ready to ship later this week. Get your orders in. I can always print at anytime, but I want to get this first batch out.

If there ever was a Frankencruiser thread...

This one Jim, close enough...

This one Jim, close enough...

I motion that @RUSH55 be the Pig Historian!

Any seconds?

Did i Spy a panel truck in other bay???
Early ‘50s panel Suburban. Belongs to a retired acquaintance here. Has Jeep frame/suspension/4wd from the firewall forward with a new crate 350. Been in the shop for a couple of years now. Lots of neat custom body stuff they keep adding. Might get done in time to carry the owner to his funeral at the rate it’s going. If he lives a long time.

I am going to have the printer start on the shirts Monday- hope to have them ready to ship later this week. Get your orders in. I can always print at anytime, but I want to get this first batch out.
Hey mate - these tshirts look great, well done.
Please count me in for an XXL tshirt in the artistic style. Doesn't matter which colour since you don't have a Bronze Olive one.
And happy to pay whatever shipping costs to Australia if we can go through PayPal.
Cheers.

Hey mate - these tshirts look great, well done.
Please count me in for an XXL tshirt in the artistic style. Doesn't matter which colour since you don't have a Bronze Olive one.
And happy to pay whatever shipping costs to Australia if we can go through PayPal.
Cheers.
How about this?

bronze fj55.jpg

Last edited:
So it looks like I can make and mail the shirts for $25 each. I have one being printed and will have it for viewing soon.

Options- I will have 7 options for printing. Choices will be Blue, Green, Red and a Black and White version.
There will be a Artistic and a Photo Realistic option. Black and White will be in Photo Realistic only.

I can add your Mud username and the year of your Pig or multiple years.
Or I can make it without.

Shirt will be a heather gray- lighter than the background shown on the mock ups.

I can have it printed on the front or back.

I need a general idea of how many, so I can order shirts. I would also need to know sizes. View attachment 2544653View attachment 2544654View attachment 2544655View attachment 2544657View attachment 2544659

I can print at anytime, but I would prefer to do batches.
this is great! Black and white please, 1971, front. Size Large. Let me know how I can help, send funds etc! Good luck with this effort👌🏻🐷👍

this is great! Black and white please, 1971, front. Size Large. Let me know how I can help, send funds etc! Good luck with this effort👌🏻🐷👍
Thanks. Look at post #38 in this thread and it will explain ordering and message me with info.

Looks good, what do you think? I guess it depends on how it comes out but I am good with whatever you go with it almost looks greyer with the photo image.

Looks good, what do you think? I guess it depends on how it comes out but I am good with whatever you go with it almost looks greyer with the photo image.
Here is what it looks like. It is a little fuzzy here , but prints cleaner.

Pipemasta808.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom