Sheepskins for front seats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for the correct fit of seat cover sheepskin. Does anyone know which manufacturer or company makes one that fits correctly on an FJ60 front seat?

Somewhat of a strange request but the options I have seen all seem to fit multiple models and makes, as in “sure it will fit if you don’t mind an extra 6 inches of gap...” type of scenarios. One size most often does not fit all! I was wondering if anyone has a recommendation on the correct version or manufacturer that is reliable which makes an appropriately sized and structured cover.

Thanks, and apologies if this is covered somewhere here and I can’t find it.

Tim

Looking for the correct fit of seat cover sheepskin. Does anyone know which manufacturer or company makes one that fits correctly on an FJ60 front seat?

Somewhat of a strange request but the options I have seen all seem to fit multiple models and makes, as in “sure it will fit if you don’t mind an extra 6 inches of gap...” type of scenarios. One size most often does not fit all! I was wondering if anyone has a recommendation on the correct version or manufacturer that is reliable which makes an appropriately sized and structured cover.

Thanks, and apologies if this is covered somewhere here and I can’t find it.

Tim

I don't know how far this will get you... but this is the tag that was on the sheepskin covers that came with my 60, 12 years ago. The covers look like classic sheepskin, and fit the stock (front) seats pretty well, with no extra material flopping around. They were pretty worn in when I got them though.

A quick internet search didn't show much.

IMG_2470.JPG

Thanks, will internet that down!
All others, feel free to pile on, no pun intended...

Hi, The good covers are one piece,two at the most. The cheap covers can be 30-50 pieces glued together. The cheap ones start to bleed glue after awhile and become very uncomfortable. Mike

I've used sheepskin in a variety of vehicles for years, but after taking a road trip to Colorado (5500 miles total) I actually found that wooden beads were much more comfortable

While I balked at the notion of beaded seats initially and I definitely harassed some of my friends for suggesting it, they're actually fantastic in hot or cold weather

food for thought

- J

I've used sheepskin in a variety of vehicles for years, but after taking a road trip to Colorado (5500 miles total) I actually found that wooden beads were much more comfortable

While I balked at the notion of beaded seats initially and I definitely harassed some of my friends for suggesting it, they're actually fantastic in hot or cold weather

food for thought

- J
Thanks, definitely food for thought! I’m starting to see tears and thin spots. Only a matter of time before the stuffing shreds out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom