SAS Solid Axle Summit #4 Official Thread 2020 (1 Viewer)

SAS #4 Color Choices

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

and GOOOO!

Done. 🤘🏼

Crazy.
D80FB320-171A-436D-981D-B374070195A9.jpeg

We’re in space 46 with a large tent, 2 kids, 2 adults, a Tundra, a trailer and the Troopy. If you think you can fit you’re welcome to share the spot and cost if you wanna go cheap and save money with us. 😂🤷🏻‍♂️
58E671C0-E377-449F-8DA3-849AB03ED2FF.jpeg

I seriously blinked and it's sold out? Is there a waiting list or can I just show up?
So get your ass up here because we have beers to drink in short shorts.

Last edited:
We're @The Jade Bean's neighbor in #45. Pretty sure that between the two of us we can arrange camp to leave room for another's accommodations.

As Casey always states "It is public land so He can't tell you no. The registration is mainly for the swag bag and the badge." So get your ass up here because we have beers to drink in short shorts.
You had me at short shorts

As Casey always states "It is public land so He can't tell you no. The registration is mainly for the swag bag and the badge." So get your ass up here because we have beers to drink in short shorts.
I'm in the same boat schedule-wise. I may sneak down for a Luau and some bs-ing with friends if time permits.

@cbmontgo are friends with Tim aka Chicken Daddy?

Not sure who that is, but the mofo sounds like a character that I need to meet.
Yeah Tim is great. I passed him at Mountain Burgers and he followed me all the way to Ouray last year. Just pulled up along side of me going up Monarch Pass and asked if I was going to SAS. He told he was out in the Florissant area because he had a friend out there that he was visiting and trying to get to come to SAS as well.

Yeah Tim is great. I passed him at Mountain Burgers and he followed me all the way to Ouray last year. Just pulled up along side of me going up Monarch Pass and asked if I was going to SAS. He told he was out in the Florissant area because he had a friend out there that he was visiting and trying to get to come to SAS as well.
If he has a blue 40, we’ve met. Good dude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom