SOLD Midland, TX - 200 Series Front and Rear Bumpers - ARB Summit, RLC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
ARB Summit and RLC rear bumper off my 2017 Land Cruiser 200 for sale.

Both bumpers were painted by a body shop to match my silver Land Cruiser. Both have around 30,000 miles and 2 1/2 years of use. Front bumper has small paint chips shown in pictures. The rear bumper has scratches that don't show up well in pictures. I would rate the paint 7 or 8 out of 10 on each bumper.

The front bumper comes with everything pictured with the bumper including OEM fog lights and trimmed OEM bumper plastic.

The rear bumper comes with everything pictured including Rigid Dually flush mount lights.

Asking $1,000 for front bumper and $750 for rear or $1,500 for both.

I am located in Midland, TX and will not ship these.

You can message me on this thread or by private message. I can also be reached at wesr(at)hannathon(dotcom).

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

I’d like to call dibs on the rear bumper. Shoot me a call/text ans we can talk further.

cheers
I tried to send you a private message but your inbox is full. Shoot me an email at my address in the original posting when you get a chance. I'm working nights right now, so I may not get back to you until the next evening if you reach out during the day.

2nd inline for rear bumpers.
Mike

Wow! Excellent deal. GLWS

This makes me want to get a 200. :)

Great deal for someone local.

GLWS

I know I'm a little late to the game. If the rear bumper is still up for grabs i would like it. I can do local pick up.
thanks

Rear bumper is sold and picked up.

Front bumper is still available.

The front will fit 2016 and newer Land Cruiser 200. It does not fit 2015 or older.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom