Final T- Shirt Cost and Designs ( I might be crazy for doing this). (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My first new truck I bought for my business was 2000 F350 crew cab flatbed with 7.3, still going w/ almost 500k miles
Yup our work cube van fleet was mostly 7.3 at one point, as they die/crash we have been going Isuzu...much better mileage & turn radius etc. but the 7.3s are hard to kill.

I have a '93 F350 long bed crew cab, ex govt. truck that we used on the ranch and then migrated to my driveway as a hunting/dump run/spare vehicle (for the times like now when the Frankencruiser is in the body shop going on three months for what was supposed to be 2-3 weeks of damage repair) . Typical govt. issue, all the HD stuff, a/c the only option, and the 5.8 gas engine. New definition of SLOW. Probably the reason it only shows 132K after 28 years. Thank God for 4.10s in the Dana axles.

The 08 f-350 crew cab (“Ford”) has 75k on it.

PO retired, bought it new, put a camper on it, and only got about 70k miles of use before getting cancer. (I bought it from his widow, who had already sold the camper.)

lesson learned for me

I have a '93 F350 long bed crew cab, ex govt. truck that we used on the ranch and then migrated to my driveway as a hunting/dump run/spare vehicle (for the times like now when the Frankencruiser is in the body shop going on three months for what was supposed to be 2-3 weeks of damage repair) . Typical govt. issue, all the HD stuff, a/c the only option, and the 5.8 gas engine. New definition of SLOW. Probably the reason it only shows 132K after 28 years. Thank God for 4.10s in the Dana axles.
Was body work from tent coming off?

Was body work from tent coming off?
Mostly that. Cleaning up a few other minor things and finally putting in bobm’s front body mounts I’ve been hoarding. Work on roof, all four corners and tailgate means everything Nebula but the doors so decided to go with fresh paint on anything green. Didn’t want to take a chance on mismatch. My guy is good and relatively inexpensive. Trade off is not being in a hurry.

B8711908-E4B6-4ECA-9B7D-28F3B7ADA11F.jpeg

DAF6D126-C27B-4345-A74E-9E56728CBE9B.jpeg

DA7D0254-D304-40F8-8765-207D62D55BDD.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom