SAS Solid Axle Summit #4 Official Thread 2020 (2 Viewers)

SAS #4 Color Choices

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yeah buddy!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

4t8mzb.jpg

Woo! I'm ready for another summer and SAS. It's cold here.

With the dog bowl fuel tank? I need that setup in the garage.
You can take me out of the trail park, but you can't take the trailer park out of me. Lol. In my defense, it was Zac's idea. I started with a mason jar to measure the amount of fuel per hour. Why we haven't just ran a hose into the gas can yet is a question I ask myself a least twice a week.

You can take me out of the trail park, but you can't take the trailer park out of me. Lol. In my defense, it was Zac's idea. I started with a mason jar to measure the amount of fuel per hour. Why we haven't just ran a hose into the gas can yet is a question I ask myself a least twice a week.

Of course it was Zac's idea. You need to haul him up to SAS next year.

Of course it was Zac's idea. You need to haul him up to SAS next year.
He said he is down. Told him I could hit up Casey and even see about him being a sponsor. Offer up a gift card or bring ready to install 60 seat cover replacements. Everyone will be able to see his work with my carpet/ headliner and what you have him do to your and your dad's 40s.

He said he is down. Told him I could hit up Casey and even see about him being a sponsor. Offer up a gift card or bring ready to install 60 seat cover replacements. Everyone will be able to see his work with my carpet/ headliner and what you have him do to your and your dad's 40s.

That would be cool. Tell him to do it!

Yeah that 60 office chair he was making himself when you stopped by today, turned out really nice. Of course when I sat in it, I told him it was just alright. I gotta keep him from getting a big head.
FB_IMG_1610248897511.jpg
FB_IMG_1610248906950.jpg

And no I am not advertising his business here. He needs to focus on finishing the bondo sanding on my rear fender on my 60 that so I can paint it finally. Then he has to get my carpet and headliner done. Tired of driving a Camery around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom