Help ,4 speed, interchangeable? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need some heIp! I have a 1F, 4 speed trans/transfer, bell housing, clutch pressure plate, flywheel. Will any of these 1F parts work on 2F engine?

Thanks Brian,

Everything bellhousing back will work. Back of the F and 2F is the same so no issues as long as the flywheel stays with the clutch assembly if pressure plate is the old three finger and not the diagram style.

Everything bellhousing back will work. Back of the F and 2F is the same so no issues as long as the flywheel stays with the clutch assembly if pressure plate is the old three finger and not the diagram style.
Thanks, the reason I was asking, some must have installed 1F flywheel, pressure plate, throw out bearing and hub on my 2F engine. I purchased 2F pressure plate, clutch plate, throw out bearing and hub. Was hoping the bell housing and trans/transfer would work. I do I tell if I have late 10/76 bell housing and trans/transfer?

Thanks, the reason I was asking, some must have installed 1F flywheel, pressure plate, throw out bearing and hub on my 2F engine. I purchased 2F pressure plate, clutch plate, throw out bearing and hub. Was hoping the bell housing and trans/transfer would work. I do I tell if I have late 10/76 bell housing and trans/transfer?
What markings would tell me on my trans/transfer what year I have?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom