Cape Lookout Cabin Trip - Labor Day Weekend - Sept 3-6 2021 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I know for a fact that @scj wants in. He does not monitor the forum regularly. Can you put him on the list @GLTHFJ60 ?

Does he have ferry slots? He's got a spot with us if he wants it.

The list is not going to be firmed up until august.

Reactions: scj
BUMP: Someone just called and apparently David ferry still has a spot or two. If anyone is considering this trip, call CALO or David ferry today and see if you can book a spot. Looks like there are still beds available.

@GLTHFJ60... @scj has a ferry spot Friday @ 4pm and return is Sunday @ 9am

Last edited:
I have ferry times at 1200 on the 3rd and 1030 the 6th. Would like a bed if there’s still on avail.

By my count there is! I'll add you to the list.

Shoot I was eying this trip on the ONSC calendar but didnt see this thread at first.

I’ll call the ferry in the am to see what may still be available and post any info I get as well.

We're coming up on a mobth out, and only have 7 confirmed so far (8 slots in the cabin). If we don't fill the first cabin, or fill just that one by the first week of August, I'm going to cancel the second one. We can accommodate additional people if they're down to camp on the beach, but no sense in having an empty cabin.

This is a great trip everyone, make it out if you can!!

We're coming up on a mobth out, and only have 7 confirmed so far (8 slots in the cabin). If we don't fill the first cabin, or fill just that one by the first week of August, I'm going to cancel the second one. We can accommodate additional people if they're down to camp on the beach, but no sense in having an empty cabin.

This is a great trip everyone, make it out if you can!!
I think Adam has been meaning to talk to you about that 2nd cabin for his family. He was able to get a ferry

how many does the cabin sleep again? I think I am bringing my 2 sons.

8 in the one we have through labor day, 6 in the other one. From the first post:

1626880225650.png

Looks like 8 each.
I was going to ask whose kids may be going; mine is 7… hoping there are some others around his age.
how many does the cabin sleep again? I think I am bringing my 2 sons.
One cabin sleeps 8, the other sleeps 6. Keep in mind that the one that sleeps 8 is Fri-Mon and the one that sleeps 6 is Fri-Sun. If everyone hangs around until Monday, there will be some camping as well

Got a ferry slot for Saturday morning 8:30, departure slot for Monday afternoon, 4 I think. Bringing kids, 7, 12, 14. We’ll probably camp, unless I can find a cabin for the nights I’ll be out there.

Johny include my two boys (12, 14) in the count so I will take up 3 beds in the cabin that goes until Monday since my ferry ride is on Monday.

Also,
I spoke with Richard and he might be coming as well. He will let me know later this evening to confirm, and I will get his ferry time slots if he decides to go and post them up here.

Johny include my two boys (12, 14) in the count so I will take up 3 beds in the cabin that goes until Monday since my ferry ride is on Monday.

Also,
I spoke with Richard and he might be coming as well. He will let me know later this evening to confirm, and I will get his ferry time slots if he decides to go and post them up here.

Doing that is going to bump two people out of the cabin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom