For Sale San Jose, CA: used 1fzfe engine + A343F transmission (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

amodal1

SILVER Star
Threads
I totaled my 1997 80 series last winter. I bought a '96 to replace it and have been swapping parts since. I had recently installed a newly rebuilt motor before the crash, so I pulled that motor and transmission to install on the new truck.

Basically, I knew the engine/trans well from my wrecked truck and chose to install the recent rebuild and the transmission that I had towed a trailer with cross country and back without any issues. The ones I'm selling seemed strong and solid. I drive on those for 6 months or so, and never had any issues or complaints.

I'm selling the engine and transmission from the new truck as a pair. They were running great when I did the swap a few months ago. The engine/transmission pair has 161k miles on it. The engine includes the intake/exhaust manifolds. I'm asking $1500 for the pair.

I'm in the Bay area in California, and can deliver to anywhere in a reasonable range. I'm willing to drive it to you (never need much of an excuse to take a road trip) if you make it worth my while. I can even bring a cherry picker to unload it as part of the deal. Willing to deal a bit on price and delivery range. Just want to make a good deal that's fair to all parties and let's someone take advantage of this gear.

😂 lol, I’m in St. Petersburg, Florida. That’s a road trip for sure... I’m looking for a good one.

pm sent

what did you do with the rest of the crashed rig? (curious)
I'm pulling the parts I want to store. It's sitting in my driveway until I finish that. I have some bolt ons to sell off, then the rig is free to anyone who wants to tow it away.

Last edited:
Is this still available? I'm in the Bay area too, and do you have any way to verify the milage? haha I know weird question.
I don't know how to verify except that I am driving the truck it came out of and it has 165k miles on it with the last 10 or so on the new engine.

Just Carious, do you offer to sell the exhaust or you plan on keeping it? I would be interested in the Exhaust. I'm here in East Bay.

Would you sell just the trans?

Also, when you're done pulling parts off, will the donor vehicle still have axles under it? I'm interested .......

Georg @ Valley Hybrids

Just Carious, do you offer to sell the exhaust or you plan on keeping it? I would be interested in the Exhaust. I'm here in East Bay.
I already took the catalytic converter off with the sensors. I'm leaving the exhaust headers on engine. There's some pipe and old mufflers, but that's about all that's left of the exhaust. Free to take if you want those pieces though.

Would you sell just the trans?

Also, when you're done pulling parts off, will the donor vehicle still have axles under it? I'm interested .......

Georg @ Valley Hybrids
I'm trying to sell both first. If someone asks me about only the engine, then I'd say yes on the transmission going solo.

As for the axles, I'm not pulling them. The truck hit hard on the front drivers side tire, probably some damage to that front axle. Since I'm not pulling them off, if you wanted to take the truck when I finish with the parts that I want, you're welcome to have the hulk and remaining parts for the trouble of the haul off.

I already took the catalytic converter off with the sensors. I'm leaving the exhaust headers on engine. There's some pipe and old mufflers, but that's about all that's left of the exhaust. Free to take if you want those pieces though.
Do happen to have the pictures of the exhaust? I want to see if there any rust on. Might save me a trip. Thanks

I'm trying to sell both first. If someone asks me about only the engine, then I'd say yes on the transmission going solo.

As for the axles, I'm not pulling them. The truck hit hard on the front drivers side tire, probably some damage to that front axle. Since I'm not pulling them off, if you wanted to take the truck when I finish with the parts that I want, you're welcome to have the hulk and remaining parts for the trouble of the haul off.
Thanks for the reply. I'll happily come get the left overs when you're done. I'm also interested in the steering box and drive shafts.
Will send you a PM.
GEORG

Still have this if anyone is looking. Need to move it. Negotiable on price if you come get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom