Can someone help need rotors for bj74 1989 landcruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi guy's and girl's can someone please help me. I need to replace my front break rotors in my 1989 Bj74 land cruiser. I rang part master but they ask me for dimensions of the rotors. I don't want to pull them of as it my only vehicle...

That should be Toyota #43512-60040 which supersedes to 43512-60100 and is available from Toyota. If you use that Toyota number at a parts store, they can also cross-reference to aftermarket replacements as well. @cruiseroutfit carries these in stock in the US, and I know they do international shipping but you should be able to find a local option.

That should be Toyota #43512-60040 which supersedes to 43512-60100 and is available from Toyota. If you use that Toyota number at a parts store, they can also cross-reference to aftermarket replacements as well. @cruiseroutfit carries these in stock in the US, and I know they do international shipping but you should be able to find a local option.
Thanks so much for that Steve, yep I try locally first see how I get on but getting so hard to find parts here in New Zealand now...cheers Karl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom