FJ62 GX 1986 High Roof Dual Air con/Rear Air Con Compressor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all,

I've got a 1986 GX Sahara High Roof 3F Petrol.
The air con compressor has been removed by the previous owner and i'm looking for a new one.

I have been checking and bought one for the 3F which matches the one in my Dads FJ75 cruiser which is the 10P15C replacement.

However the mounts do not line up with my FJ62. I am wondering if anyone knows the part number of the compressor out of a FJ62 with Rear Air Con and if it is different to the FJ62 without rear air con

Also for reference
MODEL: FJ62RG-PZ0
ENGINE: 3F
FRAME NO. FJ62-047907

Cheers

Hey all,

I've got a 1986 GX Sahara High Roof 3F Petrol.
The air con compressor has been removed by the previous owner and i'm looking for a new one.

I have been checking and bought one for the 3F which matches the one in my Dads FJ75 cruiser which is the 10P15C replacement.

However the mounts do not line up with my FJ62. I am wondering if anyone knows the part number of the compressor out of a FJ62 with Rear Air Con and if it is different to the FJ62 without rear air con

Also for reference
MODEL: FJ62RG-PZ0
ENGINE: 3F
FRAME NO. FJ62-047907

Cheers
You might try posting a wanted ad in the classifieds section of the forum. There’s also many resources online that can help you find part numbers and even replacement parts. Here’s a site that you can punch in your VIN number and it will bring up a list of every component of the vehicle with exploded diagrams including part numbers you can use to cross reference other suppliers. It takes some searching and getting used to, but you’ll learn a lot about the vehicles that way.

Rear ac..... I’m gonna have to look into this now
It’s for places in the world where your “rear end” is just as hot as the sun...

These are the places I want to go in my rig, rear a/c is now on the must have list

It’s for places in the world where your “rear end” is just as hot as the sun...
He's definitely talking about my rear end lol.

to the OP. If you don't mind changing things a little. Look into the early 80s with dual AC. Their AC compressors will be more common than 60s.

Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom