SOLD 1994 80 series: Colorado Springs, CO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Here is a list of what I have available: Updated FEB, 27, 2021

PLEASE READ! Text or call only

Interior Color is grey.

Steering wheel - $30 (SOLD)
Dash (has crack) $25 (SOLD)
Instrument cluster - $75
Passenger front door panel with window switch - $50 (SOLD)
AC Evaporator - $30
Heater core - $40 (SOLD)
AC/Heater fan - $30 (SOLD)
Carpet (only front and middle section) - $75 (SOLD)
Shifter - $50 (SOLD)
Center console - $50 (SOLD)
Shifter and t-case cover with dual cup holder - $100 (SOLD)
Air filter canister - $50
Transmission computer - $100 (SOLD)
HVAC ducts - $25 each (SOLD)
Rear mud flaps - $75 for the pair (SOLD

BEST WAY TO REACH ME IS BY TEXT OR CALL!!

Tony 719-208-1318

IMG_3856.jpeg

Last edited:
I need the drivers door window and lock switch grey panel and a cruise control assembly from the column if you will separate.

I need the drivers door window and lock switch grey panel and a cruise control assembly from the column if you will separate.
@Redgrrr window and lock switch is gone. I'll look at the steering wheel and see how easy that is to pull. $30 for it?

Do you have a picture of the dash?

Interested in the Shifter and t-case cover with dual cup holder - looks dusty in the pic, but wondering about overall condition (i.e scratches, fading, etc). If good, I'll take it - price shipped to Raleigh, NC (27608). Thanks!

Interested in the Shifter and t-case cover with dual cup holder - looks dusty in the pic, but wondering about overall condition (i.e scratches, fading, etc). If good, I'll take it - price shipped to Raleigh, NC (27608). Thanks!
I have one person ahead of you on this. It's just dusty.

I have one person ahead of you on this. It's just dusty.
Ok - let me know if that falls through. I can Venmo/Zelle/Paypal you today - thanks

Thanks man. Sent you a PM.

I was wondering if there was the rear lock cover on the rear tailgate. I forgot what it’s called but the lock on the tailgate with the writing “Toyota”. And if there were the window trims/weather stripping. The interior window trip that covers the mirror assembly. I’m not good at describing 😅

I was wondering if there was the rear lock cover on the rear tailgate. I forgot what it’s called but the lock on the tailgate with the writing “Toyota”. And if there were the window trims/weather stripping. The interior window trip that covers the mirror assembly. I’m not good at describing 😅
Window trim*

Hi, looking for fuse box cover in gray and spare tire holding assembly/chain. Let me know! Thanks, Chris

Looking for a rear axle with disc brakes and a rear locker, could consider buying a bundle if the front and rear both have lockers. Rear door card speaker cover. Front right bumper corner with chrome. Interior trim parts (I can go In Further detail). Thank you 😀

Looking for a rear axle with disc brakes and a rear locker, could consider buying a bundle if the front and rear both have lockers. Rear door card speaker cover. Front right bumper corner with chrome. Interior trim parts (I can go In Further detail). Thank you 😀
@SebastianCha I have some interior trim parts left. Everything else is gone.

Hi, looking for fuse box cover in gray and spare tire holding assembly/chain. Let me know! Thanks, Chris
@Widenbruck I've got the fuse cover. I'll see if I have the spare tire assembly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom