SOLD 2000 or newer LX 470 within 100 miles of Baltimore (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Hi everybody, I've been lurking here for awhile and watching craigslist like a hawk looking for a 2000 or newer LX 470 in decent shape. Budget is $10k. It's for my wife so prefer working AHC and the less mods the better. Trying to stay within about 100 miles of Baltimore MD. Please pm me with anything you might have. Thanks!

Does it have to be an LX? I have an '04 Land Cruiser that I might be selling or trading. It has 189,000 miles and has some rust underneath, but I wouldn't call it a rust bucket. Good maintenance recently. I'm in York PA.

Does it have to be an LX? I have an '04 Land Cruiser that I might be selling or trading. It has 189,000 miles and has some rust underneath, but I wouldn't call it a rust bucket. Good maintenance recently. I'm in York PA.
Yeah I'm pretty set on an LX, thanks though!

Yeah I'm pretty set on an LX, thanks though!
Hi. 100 miles search radius is a very large. If time is a problem rely on Carfax ,maintenance records , pictures / videos and the feeling you get speaking with the seller / dealer (answers should match records ) I do it all the time . I would search Cargurus and Carfax for one the one’s from Carfax of course would have the Carfax included . On cargurus sometimes you have to go to the dealers site at the bottom to see it or just ask them for it . I’ve seen a lot still dealer maintained at 250,000-280,000 miles . I just bought a 2000 Land Cruiser yesterday from a dealer In Oregon with 298,000 miles and just had service and a tuneup done at Toyota at 293k. It was listed for $8999.00 I offered $7500 online Saturday they said yes and I’m paying $900.00 in shipping . It was a California and Oregon vehicle no rust.

If you would consider an LX from central NC about 300 miles from Baltimore, PM me. We have a 99 we may sell with 175,000 miles and extensive service records. Completely stock truck with working AHC.

So I ended up finding an 01 locally with 165k miles. Non Nav. Decently maintained. Paid $7500 and bought some brand new 20 inch Tundra wheels for $700 cause I couldn't stand the stock wheels look

38838.jpeg

38841.jpeg

So I ended up finding an 01 locally with 165k miles. Non Nav. Decently maintained. Paid $7500 and bought some brand new 20 inch Tundra wheels for $700 cause I couldn't stand the stock wheels look

View attachment 2548785

View attachment 2548786
Good deal looks good congratulations . Mine will get here on Tuesday , I went onto the Toyota owners website and found all maintenance done at dealers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom