Builds A New 55 Owner Intro (cgn1976 thread) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@frismanis you buy cruisers more often then I buy milk.
Oh come on! I’ve owned the 45 for almost 20 years! I’ve had the 40 for 3.5 years. The 55 was an impulse buy heavily influenced by @wngrog repeatedly egging me on.

Oh i misread your post. I thought you bought the 45 on a whim. You were talking about the 55. Carry on.

And where did you obtain them??
They are from Fifteen52.com. The problem with them is the 4.75” backspacing, so I need to run a 1” spacer to avoid robbing at full lock. Here’s a link to them; Analog HD _ Slate Grey

Last edited:
Yeah, those new wheels are nice. I'm guessing they don't make them with different back spacing?

The best part about the wheels is that the Cruiser hubcaps fit perfectly inside the ring on the face of the wheel... would just need to install some clips
FD30CC18-2256-450F-A864-DEED1E35EA6B.jpeg
AD5A0AA4-413A-45A4-8419-88D2EF82334A.jpeg

How $$$. Answer if you want. Dont havta

They are about $250 a wheel

A couple times a year they run a Buy 3 Get 1 Free sale, so I just wait for those.
Frismanis, thanks for letting us know Buy 3 get 1 Free. That would be just the ticket I need to pull the trigger on this and keep my build below $5,000.00 (That's annually right?:rofl:)

Signed up for their newsletter and noticed they are in Carson City Nevada just 30 min from me so local pick-up.
I see mud-ship for Pig Party 2021.

Last edited:
That 4.5" back space kills it for me, I wouldn't be happy to use a spacer if could be avoided.
I was looking for a 60series housing for the extra width to avoid using the 1” spacer, but then I realized I would never be in a situation where the spacer would cause any problems. 🙂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom