SOLD DALLAS, TX: Dobinsons 100 Series Dual Swingout Rear Bumper LOCAL PICKUP (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

atnolan94

I'm Your Huckleberry
Threads
I am listing my Dobinson's rear bumper for sale. It is about 2 years old. I have used this bumper and it is extremely stout, check out my build thread linked below and my Instagram @atnolan94 to see everywhere I have gone with this thing. I am going a different route and am going to sell this for local pickup in Dallas. Since I have had it, I upgraded the Passenger side swingout to a C4 Fabrication Dual jerry can carrier, instead of the stock single can carrier which wasn't very functional or aesthetically pleasing. I also installed some Hi Lift brakcets to the jerry can carrier, I am happy to include those as well. Lastly, I painted that polished diamond plate tread on the top of the bumper black to blend in a little better. The bumper has a couple scratches and dings, as I used it as intended over the last couple of years, but I will touch up all the little spots I can find.

Overall the bumper is straight, the swingouts latch nicely, and I just greased the bearings so the swings are working smoothly. I really like these latches, they are easy to use and pin closed so there is no risk of a latch coming undone on the trail. The swingouts lock open with pins similar to the slee rear. The bumper goes for $1,850 plus freight/shipping (~$250 usually) from Dobinsons Direct.

I am looking to get $1,000 for it, local pickup only. I think shipping would be unreasonable on it.

Let me know what questions you have!

Thanks!
IMG_2413.JPG

IMG_3470.jpg

IMG_2410.JPG

LOL! Kinda related question, do you know if you could swap out the jerry can holder swingarm for a ladder like Slees?

It’s metal, I suppose anything could be done. But nothing ready made.

Oh ok. I didnt know if the spindles were like universal and you could just pop other swingarms on

Yeah they are all going to be unique bearing sizes, latch styles, etc. wouldn’t be hard or expensive to have a ladder fabbed up on this arm.

Sold to me! Sending funds now...thanks!

Great deal. Like I said if it was closer I would have hopped on it

Felt like an auction lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom